Welcome Home Baby

HELLO GUYS!!! 

FIRSTLY THANK YOU ALL I'M GLAD THAT YOU ARE LIKING MY STORY.

HERE I COME WITH ANOTHER UPDATE

LET'S START THE STORY

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Cont. from last part.....

When Pakhi take her baby for the first time in her arms she feels same like Samrat feels but yeah the change is Samrat was regretting of not taking interest in baby here is nothing like that Pakhi has no regrets

Pakhi was feeling so happy she felt like she is on cloud nine. She kissed her baby's forehead. The baby try to touch Pakhi face Pakhi smiled on her this antic and take her those tiny hands in her hand the baby held her fingers tightly like telling her not to leave her Pakhi kissed her hand seeing her mother smiling the baby pass her smile. Although she was born some hours ago but still she was very active and responsive.

Pakhi was soo overwhelmed although she had played with children she had even take care of savi but she never feels like this. She was holding her own baby which she had thought it's not possible in this birth may be in some other birth she would be able to feel this feeling of becoming a mother carrying your baby in hands there will be someone who will love her unconditionally without any reason. But she got all this in this birth she has her own baby which she will love who will love her, she has someone with which she can play, who will come to her to tell her cute problem and she will solve it for her, there is someone who will get scared in night and calls her just like she used to do it in her childhood. When she will comeback from school and becomes impatient to tells the whole story to her from her teachers to her friends and classmate everything just like savi do and every child do.

While thinking all this she gets tears in her eyes she become emotional and seeing her like this her baby who was smiling till now also become quite after seeing her mother crying and made a cute pout like she will cry anytime. When Pakhi saw this she goes in aww and can't stop herself from kissing her baby's cute pout and hugs her.

Samrat came back in the room as he went to take the medicines

Sm: Tum rest karlo doctor ne aram karne bola hai lao baby ko mujhe dedo mai use crib mai leta deta ho

Pakhi gave the baby to samrat and when he put the baby there she starts crying samrat picked her and made her stop cry after sometime baby falls sleep and pakhi has taken medicine so she also sleep.

Next morning Pakhi got discharge from hospital and they leave for Chavan Niwas.

When they reach there everyone was already waiting for them at the entrance

Bhavani: Mast ha mast agaye tumlog Ashwini arti ki thali la

Ashwini: Vahini sab tayyar hai aur maujood hai Mansi tai aye arti utariye

Mansi came and do their aarti

Ashwini: Patralekha beta iske pao bahar nikalo iske pair mai kumkum lagana hai lakshmi arahi hai ghar mai shub kadam parne jarahe hai iske pheli bar ghar mai (I don't know yeh hota hai ya nahi maine shows mai dekha hai aisa karte hai mujhe acha laga isley maine likh diya)

Pakhi did what Ashwini asked her to do they take print of the baby foot on cloth and then they enter in the house

As soon as they enter in the house Savi and Krish came to her