Chapter 35

Juliet's POV

"Juliet! Wake up!" Someone yelled in my ear. I groaned and grabbed the pillow from under me. I smacked the person with it.

"Wow, you're in need of some anger management." Hayes said, and I could practically hear him roll his eyes.

"And you're in need for the hospital because that's where you're going to be if you don't let me sleep." I said, and Hayes squeezed my waist.

"Come on, please? I need you to get up. I want you to come with me." He said.

I sat up, and looked him straight in the eyes.

"Where?"

"Digitour Anaheim." Hayes said.

"But why do you have to go so early?" I asked.

"It's a quarter 'till noon, and they need me there in a little over an hour." He pouted.

"Okay," I sighed. "Let me get dressed."

He cheered, and I walked to the bathroom to start getting ready.

I looked in the mirror and screamed. There were drawings all over my face.

"HAYES!" I yelled, and I heard laughing from down the hall as Hayes knocked on the door.

"Hello?" He said, acting innocent.

"When were you going to tell me that I had drawings on my face?" I asked, and he laughed.

"My favorite is the 'I love Hayes' written on your butt." He said, and I gasped.

"What?!" I said, looking at my butt.

It was written on my shorts in black sharpie, and I smacked him on the arm. He pretended to be hurt.

"You should probably get ready. We have to leave in twenty minutes." Hayes smirked before he left.

I quickly washed my face and brushed my teeth. Hopefully, I got all the drawings off. I put on a maxi skirt, with a plain crop top, and sandals. I put my hair in a side braid.

It was still hot outside, but when is it not?

I walked downstairs, and everyone seemed to be eating breakfast.

"Did you enjoy our little surprise we left?" Nash asked, and everyone laughed.

"This isn't over, Grier." I said, cocking an eyebrow, and grabbed some water from the fridge.

I drank it, as they talked about their day. Nash and Cam weren't going to be coming with us, but they were going to go to a meeting to discuss a world tour.

Someone honked their horn outside, and Hayes looked at me.

"Come on! We have to go." Hayes said as he grabbed my hand and dragged me out the door. I tried to wave goodbye to everyone before we left.

We got into the car, and I realized Chad was driving us.

"Chad!" I said, and he laughed, as he waved at me from the front seat.

"Hi Juliet." He said, as he put the car in drive and we started to go.

The car ride was mostly talked about what Hayes was going to do today. He was suppose to rap with his friend, Daniel. It was a surprise for the fans.

We beat the usual LA traffic, which would've made us even more late to the venue.

We arrived in Anaheim, and when we pulled up to the place, there were fans screaming and banging on the car. I was afraid the windows were going to break.

Hayes grabbed my hand and smiled. The fans make him so happy- it makes me happy.

When security cleared the crowd, they let us through the venue from the back doors, and we met up with more people.

I recognized Twaimz easily, and he greeted me with a hug.

"You must be Juliet!" He said, and I hugged him back.

"Yeah. And you're Twaimz?" I said, and he nodded.

"Girl, you are such a bad bitch for doing what you did in New York. I praise you." He said, making me laugh.

"Hey, Juliet!" Alex (from Target) called.

I turned around, and he was holding Hayes.

"Look out Jayes, Halex is the new ship name." Alex said, and I bursted into laughter.

"Wait a second." I said, still giggling as I took out my phone to take a picture.

Alex put on a cheesy grin, as Hayes held up a peace sign.

"Perfect." I said, and Alex dropped Hayes on the ground.

A girl that worked at Digitour came in and told the guys that they had a few minutes until they meet the fans.

"You'll be okay, right?" Hayes asked, and I nodded.

"Yeah. I'll be fine." I said, and he nodded. He kissed my forehead.

"I love you. If you need anything, call me." He said.

"I love you too, and I will." I said.

"Aw..." Rickey Thompson said. Hayes and I looked at him.

"Don't look at me like that!" He said, which caused us to laugh.

The same girl that worked here brought the guys outside, leaving me alone in the dressing room.

I sat in front of a mirror, with lights around it. I looked at my reflection and sighed.

I looked so different from when I first met Hayes, it's almost scary.

Part of me looks more confident and controlled, another part of me looks sad.

My phone rang, snapping me out of my thoughts, and I hesitated to answer it when I looked at the caller ID.

"Juliet?"

"Uh..yeah?"

"Juliet? It's your mother. I'm coming back to New York!"

~.~
A/N: idk if you guys remember her mom...but maybe that's a good thing...
HELLO GUYS WHAT'S UP? HOW WAS YOUR DAY? I still haven't done any of my homework...
In other news, if Digitour doesn't announce a date near my city for the United 26 tour, I might explode.
Anyways, I hoped you liked this chapter!
What do YOU think will happen next?

SSOTD: Fairly Local by Twenty One Pilots (currently freaking out because this just released and I cried when I first listened to it. It was so good.)

LOVE YOU ALL!