Chapter 57

Juliet's POV

Everyday should feel like this- this unforgettable happiness.

I turned to my side, but something was holding my waist, making it hard to move. I turned my head slightly, to see Hayes sleeping, his chin was rested on my shoulder.

I giggled, taking my phone and snapping a quick photo. I posted it on Twitter, then closed my phone.

I kissed his nose, and he still didn't get up. I wiggled out of his grasp and walked to the bathroom.

The weather was getting more humid, so a shower was a nice way to cool me down. I lathered my hair with shampoo and conditioner, taking my time.

When I got out of the shower, Hayes was calling me from his room.

"What?" I yelled.

"Breakfast!" He yelled. "Don't make me come in there."

"Very funny!" I said, pulling my hair up in the towel, and getting dressed.

I walked out of the room, and Hayes wasn't there. I assumed he was in the kitchen, so I walked down there.

I heard Chad talking to Hayes, and I didn't want to interrupt, so I stayed in the living room.

Nila was there, watching the news, so sat and watched with her.

"Hey! Haven't seen you since last weekend." She laughed.

"I think it was longer. We had tour." I said, joining in on her laughter.

"Right, look at me, getting old!" She said. "I think Hayes wants you in the kitchen."

I had a suspicion she didn't like me, and wanted to dismiss me, so I just got up and walked inside of the kitchen.

"Juliet! Good to see you." Chad smiled, and I smiled back. I set my phone down on the counter and grabbed some food that he made.

"What do you want to do, babe?" Hayes asked.

"We could have a movie marathon." I said, and he smiled.

"We haven't done that in forever!" He whined, making me laugh.

"Okay, I was thinking some action, comedy, romance, and horror." I said.

"Maybe we could watch those movies that are really bad." He laughed at the thought.

"Oh, so b-rated movies?" I said, and he laughed while nodding.

"Yeah!" He clapped. "Those!"

"Sure. But I really needed to see Ouija, so we're seeing that first." I said, and he agreed.

As soon as we finished our breakfast, we went back to his room and went on his laptop. We rented Ouija, so we started to watch that.

Honestly, we weren't paying attention. I know Hayes was trying to, but I was just staring at him.

The way his jaw clenches during a scary part, or the way his arm wraps around my waist tightens whenever it's really scary. The way his lips were shaped or how long his eye lashes were.

I didn't realize the movie was over until Hayes lifted his arm over me, and I pouted. Call me needy, but I wanted his arm around me all the time.

He changed it to the Interview. I already saw this movie, and I think he did too, but he still laughed at everything.

I laughed when he laughed, because he makes me that happy.

God, I have to stop being so sappy.

"Hey, I'm getting some popcorn. Do you want any?" I asked, and he nodded.

I went to the kitchen, and put the popcorn in the microwave. I waited for it to cook.

"Juliet! Your phone is ringing, should I answer it?" Hayes called from the room.

"Yeah, go for it." I answered, as the popcorn was done. I transferred it to a bowl, and walked back upstairs.

When I walked in, Hayes was sitting at the edge of his bed, his jaw was dropped. I walked to his side and sat next to him.

"Who is it?" I mouthed.

"The hospital." He said, putting emphasis on "the." I gave him a confused look until I realized, it was the hospital Aaron died at.

"Yeah...okay...we will...tomorrow, maybe, if I hurry to get a ticket. Why can't you send it over?...right." He smiled.

"Hand me the phone!" I begged, and he shook his head.

"One for both of us? That's...wow...are you sure his mom didn't see this? Why doesn't she have it?...sorry I can't stop asking questions. Well," he sighed. "Okay. Thanks, bye."

He looked at the ground for a while, before he turned to me. He smiled, a little, and kissed my cheek.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"It was a nurse from Aaron's hospital. They found a few notes stuffed in the pillow. One of them is to me, and one of them is to you." He said.

"So, why did she call you?" I asked.

"At first, she couldn't mail it to us, she tried e-mail, but she's old, and then she wanted us to actually travel back to Seattle to get the letters. Which I thought was insane, so she mailed it." He explained.

"Is that why you were smiling? Because she's old and can't work e-mail?" I laughed.

"What?! I think it's funny." He smiled, making me smile. He kissed my cheek again.

"So, when would we get the mail?" I asked.

"Well, she sent it yesterday, so it probably won't be here until the end of the week or-"

As if it were on cue, Chad's dad yelled, "HAYES? JULIET? YOU HAVE MAIL!"

~.~
A/N: I hate myself for not updating for three days OMG GUYS I'M SO SORRY. I've either been really busy or had really really really bad writer's block. It was awful. I did everything, taking a car ride, a shower (which usually helps) BUT NOTHING HAPPENED. So, here I am, writing a chapter that ends in a kind-of cliff hanger.

SSOTD: Goner by twenty one pilots (I blame this band for my sleep deprivation)

THANKS FOR READING GUYS! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO YOUR MOMS, (or if you're a mom reading this, hello! We share the same love for Hayes Grier.)