Chapter 74

Juliet's POV

When I woke up, Hayes's arms were wrapped tightly around my waist, occasionally squeezing me. Our legs were intertwined, and his cheek was touching mine.

"Hayes?" I whispered. He groaned, and squeezed me even tighter.

"Wake up!" I said louder, he opened his eyes and smiled.

"Hey babe." He said, rubbing his eyes.

"We should grab some breakfast." I smiled, and he laughed.

"Okay, and then we could do something fun, like watch a Yankee's game or go to the zoo or something, babe." He said, and I nodded.

"A Yankee's game sounds fun, and so is the zoo. Maybe we could go to the zoo before the game?" I suggested, and he nodded.

"That sounds amazing!" He said, and he kissed my cheek. I sat up in bed and stretched. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I saw a note next to the door on my way there. I picked it up and read it.

Jayes- I went to LA already, you crazy kids enjoy New York. -Nash

I gave the note to Hayes and walked back into the bathroom to get ready. After I did my normal routine and put on my clothes I walked back out, and waited for Hayes to get ready.

"I got the tickets while you were in there." He said, as he showed me on his phone. "We should grab something downstairs, and then go to the zoo." I agreed, we left our room and got in the elevator.

We left the hotel and took a cab to the zoo. When we got out, I saw a bunch of little kids- either on a field trip or with their parents- running around the front of the zoo.

"Come on babe it's going to be so much fun!" Hayes cheered like a little kid, grabbed my hand, and ran with me following behind.

At the zoo, we checked out all the animals, and we even went to a petting zoo where Hayes took videos of me petting them.

There was a horse standing in the middle of the whole petting zoo.

"You should go on that!" Hayes said.

"No way." I laughed, and he picked me up and walked me over to the horse.

"How much?" Hayes asked.

"Free. Get on the horse! Her name's Lucy." She said, as I got on the horse.

"Okay, one...two..." Hayes said, as I saw the horse look back, and clamp his mouth on to my shirt.

"Get it off!" I screamed, and the horse let go of my shirt. I saw Hayes laughing out of the corner of my eye, and I got off.

"Look at your face!" He laughed, holding his stomach, as he showed me the picture on his phone.

It was perfect, the horse was chewing on my shirt, and my face was filled with pure horror.

After, we got cotton candy, and I took Polaroids of Hayes eating it like a gorilla.

"Babe, we have to go if we want to catch the game." He said, and I nodded, as we left the zoo and we got a cab to the stadium.

We grabbed sodas and a bag of popcorn when we entered the stadium. Hayes was taking pictures the whole time, and we grabbed our seats.

Some girls who were sitting around us were screaming for Hayes, and he looked at me.

"Do you mind?" He asked.

"Not at all." I smiled. "Go take photos with them." He kissed my cheek, got up, and left.

Our seats were perfect. It was the upper level between third base and home. I thought it was amazing. I haven't been to a baseball game since Derek Jeeter played.

"Okay I'm back." Hayes returned to his seat and kissed my cheek again. "Sorry."

"Don't be." I said. "It's your life." I gave a small smile.

"Yeah but you're my life." He said. "Sometimes I wish I was normal."

"But normal's boring." I said. "Come on, I wouldn't have met you if you weren't normal."

"Yeah but what if we met differently, you know? What if my life was normal?" He asked.

"Can we drop this, Hayes? If you were normal, we wouldn't have met." I said, and he sighed.

"I know..." He looked at me. "I'm glad we met."

"Me too." I said, and I rested my head on his shoulder. The game started a few minutes after that.

The game was getting good when the Yankees almost got a home run. Hayes and I stood up but got so angry that the other team got it we threw our drinks on the ground and sat again.

They were taking a break for a second, and they were going around the stadium with a camera.

"Kiss cam!" Said the announcer, and the camera was going through people, stopping at a few couples, and kept on moving.

"Last one." The announcer said, and I sighed, looking down.

It would be really embarrassing if it was me and Hayes.

The people that were around us looked at us, and cheered. I looked up on the big screen and realized we were on the kiss cam.

Hayes shrugged, and I did too, and we both leaned in for a kiss.

Our lips touched lightly, but Hayes put his hand on my lower back to deepen the kiss. Our mouths moved in sync, and his tongue brushed my lower lip. I giggled, and we pulled apart.

"There's more where that came from, babe." He winked.

I was in love with a goofball.

~.~
A/N: I WILL POST A PICTURE OF JULIET'S OUTFIT LATER BUT I REALLY NEEDED TO UPDATE.
Hey guys! So I have an announcement:
I WILL BE ENDING THE BOOK EARLY. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE LAST CHAPTER, PLUS EPILOGUE.
Sorry, but I thought I'd just cut to the chase since I didn't want the rest of the chapters to be just filler chapters so, I'm sorry if I disappoint.

Which means, I'm trying to work out a sequel, but I don't know how well it'll turn out? I'll decided if I will write a sequel when I see all your reactions with the ending.

SSOTD: She's Kinda Hot by 5SOS (guys I died when I first heard this song omg)

I LOVE YOU GUYS! THANKS FOR READING!