───── 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 !¡

꒰ ♡̸̸ ꒱

꒰ ♡̸̸ ꒱

Emma grab your hand and brings you up upstairs, breaking the glare of the two. "let's get you ready."

the blond leads you to her room as you heard a faint "goodnight" from Izana downstairs.

setting up the bed, the two of you lay down, phone in hand as the cold breeze of ac surround the atmosphere of the small room.

its been only a minute since the two of you met but you already like the young one. Enjoying her company and not being a ignorant teen.

as the two of you lay in a comfortable silence, you didn't realize you lost track of time.

turning your back into her, "gotta go to sleep now. Night night Emma." You said as you turn off the device.

"Night night." She said, turning of her phone as well, followed by turning of the lights.

silence filled the room but they have one thing in common, the two can't sleep.

Emma knew this and breaks up the tension.

"do you like Mikey?" She said, not bothering to look at you. just staring at the ceiling.

a snicker replied to her silly question. This caught her attention. "No, i hated his guts. but he's a great friend."

"i see.. he talks about you alot ya know, about how he hated you and almost steal his cat." She said, a low chuckle shared the two.

"that makes me want to know you more." She said, smiling at your direction.

as the two chatter half the night, the e/c felt a dry sense in her throat.

"hey im gonna get water, dp you want want?" She said as the blond nodded.

slow and quiet steps luckily made the Sano household not wake them up.

you looked around, dim lights and the light of your phone was the only thing keeping the dark house light.

finally reaching the kitchen, you found yourself being uneasy due to the uncomfortable you're feeling. A pair of eyes watching your small figure.

turning around your shoulder, you saw a paired of familiar hair walking towards your direction, a little drool on the side of his lips.