2.

Y/n returns to her rented cabin and puts the flashdrive in the computer to start decrypting it. She then heads off to the shower to get all the blood off of her. There wasn't really a reason to do all that to the people in the building but she hates hydra and everything it's taken from her. She believe anyone associated with Hydra needs to die a painful death.
As she's in the shower watching the blood run down the drain she starts getting a flash back to the time they took her.
Black and white images start flickering through her mind. Of the things they forced her to do. Of the torture room. Of the black cell. Of the chained wall. Y/n Screams "NO NO NO PLEASE DON'T PLEASE NO I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!"
Her friend comes rushing into the bathroom to try and talk her out of the PTSD moment she was having.
Trevor "Y/n hey it's ok you're safe you're ok. I'm right here next to you in you're shower. You're safe you're ok. You're ok. Come on back to me Y/n. Come on back to me so we can get you out of this cold shower and dressed into something warm. Come on girl you can come back to me, to you're shower, you're bathroom, you're ok."
Y/n coming out of the memories shivering. "Trevor?" Y/n says with a shaky voice "I'm cold.".
Trevor grabs a towel and wraps it around her, then picks her up and carries her to her bed to put her under the covers. While he goes and finds some sweat clothes for her to wear. He comes back with some clothes and helps her get dressed.

"Y/n I know you don't like to talk about your past and I only know a little bit, but I think you need to talk to someone. Either a therapist or a random person or me. You know I don't judge you for anything as you don't judge me for my past. I'm here for anything you need you know that." Trevor says to her while stroking her hair cuddles up to her.
Y/n "I know I'm just don't trust easy you know that. It took a long time for me to fully trust you. I'll think about it.". Trevor says" try and get some rest I'll wake you when the program is done decrypting."