6.

Y/n gets a notification that the Avengers have arrived. So she finishes up with the few people she has left. Hacks into their comms again.

"The ghost women is on the comms" you say as it lets you hear and talk to them "I'm heading to the room Bucky is in" Then she heads to the room Bucky is most likely in. 

What she wasn't expecting was to open up his door and get attacked by the winter soldier.

Y/n" Sh**, damn it they already switched him. I was hoping this hadn't happened yet. Fu**!"
She starts dodging hits and throwing punches. She doesn't want to use her powers and abilities against him. So she starts yelling at him. Y/n "Bucky, come back fight this I know you can! You've done it before do it now! Come on bucky I don't want to fight you again." Winter soldier lands a few hits on Y/n.

The Avengers are hearing all of this.

Y/n "Grunts, hhhhggh, FU**! SON OF A BITCH THAT HURT!" Y/n backing up a lil to catch her breathe. "Ok Bucky I'm sorry for this but it's for your own good." Y/n says as she jumps up onto his shoulders and wraps her legs around his head.

You hear The Avengers yelling into the comms "Stop don't hurt him." But it's Captains voice you hear the clearest and loudest "You monster, I will hurt you if you lay a hand on him!"

She puts her hands on either side of his head and starts forcing his memories and feelings out. Forcing him to have all his memories come rushing back at once.  While getting hit and slammed into walls by the winter soldier trying to get her off. The Winter soldier starts screaming and hits his knees from the pain. Y/n jumps off of him and slides down the wall exhausted and in pain. "I'm sorry Bucky. I'm so sorry that I had to do that." Y/n says with tears in her eyes. Bucky's on the floor curled in a ball crying, and holding his head.

** Author note** I'm sorry I have posted this week. I've been sick and so has my daughter. I'm getting a little better so hopefully gonna post more soon.