9.

That night after dinner and helping put the kids to bed. You and Brianna (Bee) go outside to sit and watch the moon.

Bee "Y/n are you ok? You seem different like you seen or did something that you didn't want to again."

Y/n "I ran into them. I wasn't expecting to see any of them any time soon. They called me a monster for what I've done and many other names. I mean I can't blame them it's true I am. I am a monster it's what I was raised as. But having them call me it. Having THEM say it... It hurts like nothing before. You know I've been called many things but when they did it. My heart felt like it was ripped from my chest and thrown at the wall. I....I don't think I can face them again."

Bee "They don't know you Y/n. I don't know how or when you ran into them. But I can say they don't know you or they wouldn't have called you that or called you anything. You may have been raised as a monster but you are definitely not that. You've done horrible things in your past but that does not define who you are today or who you will become in the future."

Austin comes out the house and hands out drinks "Love, y/n drinks for you too kids are out."
Y/n snatches the drink from Bee's hands "she shouldn't be drinking alcohol right now."
Bee " that's just rude I can drink whenever I see fit".
Y/n "that is true. But right now your not and not for the next 6+ months".
Austin "Y/n why isn't she allowed to drink?"
Y/n "Jesus y'all are dense sometimes.." her waiting for them to connect the dots looking at them with a raised eyebrow. Like really it's taking y'all that long to connect the dots....
Trevor "y/n saying Luna Brianna is pregnant."
Y/n "Thanks Trevor I was wanting to see how long it took them to connect the dots".
Austin "If Bee was pregnant I would know. My wolf would know."
Y/n "Obviously not dork. Now while y'all figure stuff out and finally believe me. I'm heading to bed good night."
Bee and Austin "ya ya goodnight." Still confused on if their pregnant or not.

Y/n and Trevor head out to the cabin to go to sleep.