10.

That night Trevor wakes up to being thrown against the wall, because Y/n is having a nightmare. He fights against the pain that is being thrown at him from her. He finally reached her and grabs her and pulls her to his chest. Trying to wake her up and calm her down. Her powers are cutting him and slicing him in all directions trying to get him off of her. He won't let go because he knows if he does she'll disappear and he won't be able to find her for awhile.
Trevor in pain while trying to wake her up "Y/n u need to wake up. I don't know what your dreaming about, but I need you to wake up. It's not real whatever it is. I'm right here I'm holding you. Come on sweetheart its me and Buddy your hurting. I know you don't mean to but fu** women this sh** hurts."

Trevor breathing heavy because the pain continues as he hold her and talk to her.

Y/n screaming as she wakes up and freaks out someone is touching her, but then registers Trevor's voice talking to her. "Trevor your hurt. I'm so sorry I'm so very sorry I didn't mean too." With tears running down her face she continues to apologize to him because she hates hurting him or any one else.

Y/n starts healing him as he continues to hold her making her feel safe.
Trevor "you wanna talk about it? That seemed like a really bad one"
Y/n "I...I don't know I want to but how do I start. How do I begin to tell you the fear I felt. I hate letting people see or hear about me being weak you know that."
Trevor "why don't you start at the beginning. From when the nightmare started."
Y/n "it didn't start as a nightmare. It started with me and the man I love like it always does. But turns into a nightmare after awhile. I knew I shouldn't have stayed with him. I knew it was a bad idea to not keep moving, but he made it impossible to leave him or that town."

After 30mins y/n breathing an heart rate finally calmed down. But she refused to try and go back to sleep scared she would be thrown right back into that nightmare right back into the best and one of the worst part of her life.