13.

Y/n and Trevor enjoying the little get away at her friends place. Although there not a fan of having a rouge on there territory they enjoy the laughter that both y/n and Trevor bring.

Y/n love to cheer people up and make them laugh. As she grew up not having a lot of laughs or smiles. So she loves being dorky and playing with the kids making sure everyone has fun and is included.

Trevor loves making y/n happy so he lets her drag him into her jokes and fun she has. Because of his past he's not allowed to be in a pack, but y/n has made him feel like he's not missing much she includes him in everything.

"TREVOR COME JOIN US WHERE PLAYING HIDE AND SEEK!" Y/n shouts across the yard even though she know she can talk quietly and he would still hear her "Trevor's the seeker this round kids let's go hide. Count to 20 Trev. Run and hide kids!"

Trevor"1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.12.13.14.15.16.17.18.19.20!!! Ready or not here I come!" He shouts.

Y/n helps all the kids run and hide before hiding herself. She hides up in the trees. Waiting for him to pass under so she can just down and surprise him and help the kids tickle him.

She waits patiently for him to pass under her to jump down on his back pushing him to the ground as the kids come out surrounding them and start tickling him making him laugh and scream.

He knew this would happen as this always happens when they play hide and seek. But the kids and y/n enjoys it so he continues being oblivious to the hide and seek ruse they still use. Although he secretly enjoys it to as it makes him feel like he's family instead of someone everyone is afraid of.

"Kids time for dinner" yells one of the parents. "Bye kids see you tomorrow" y/n and Trevor say together.

Y/n and Trevor go to sit under the big tree next to the lake to enjoy the view and the quiet of everything around them. Watching the sun set together was always something that they did together after a long day.

"I think it's time I show myself out in the world again" Y/n says.
"To the world or your soulmates? Trevor says.
"Both I think I don't know I want to go to them but everytime I think about packing up and going I replay Steve calling me a monster and seeing the others agree with him. Why would they want a monster like me? I'm just a horrible murdering monster that doesn't deserve love." Y/n says with a hurt and bitterness in her voice.

"Your not a monster far from it. So youve done horrible things in your life. Your were either forced or protecting someone from something far worse. I know because I was there for a little of it. If you remember you saved mine and my entire werewolf community from being hunted down and experimented on. We all see you as a hero that's been hurt and taken advantage of in the past. We see you as family. We see Trevor as family too but his past doesn't allow us to accept him in pacts anymore even though he did it protecting someone else. Y/n you are not a monster." Austin says coming around the corner of the tree.

"You guys consider me family?" Asks Trevor in a shaky voice shocked by the admission from the alpha.
Austin "Yes Trevor it's why the entire pact allows you to play with the pups and makes sure you eat when your here. They also make sure you don't feel alone when here either as they know lonely wolf's tend to go a little crazy. We like and trust you and your wolf Buddy." "Told you you're family here dork." Y/n says from the ground besides the two men "now help me up."
"Now come up it's movie night and preferably before Bri comes looking for you two." Austin says.
"We'll be there in 5minutes" Y/n says "and don't send a search party out in 6minutes."
"I know i shouldn't have been listening but coming from someone who never thought their mate would accept them. Go to them show them your not bad you've just been dealt a bad hand your entire life." Austin says then walks away down the pathway back towards the house.