5.

3am the next day.

Y/n using her abilities to throw people across the room simultaneously tearing them apart.

Y/n yelled "Buddy I'ma need you to clear level 3 and 4!"

Buddy gave a small howl of understanding as he starts heading for the stairs. Buddy starts up the stairs to the next level ripping people apart with his teeth and claws. Shredding them apart as if he was dripping paper apart. Covering the floors, and walls with blood and guts.

Meanwhile Y/n is dancing around listening to music and using hand to hand combat to kill a few of the people around her. Dodging bullets and knives being thrown at her along with fists, feet and knees.

The avengers land near the building in there Quinn jet wonder where Y/n and her friend are. They prepare to open the doors to the hydra building when they hear a loud growl coming from inside. They were not prepared for that sound. But they enter still, ready to fight whatever made that sound came from. As they enter all's they see is blood and body's again.

Cap "this is wrong on so many levels. Yes, Hydra is bad, but not all of them deserve to die. Some are here against their will. Some are forced to work for Hydra." Black widow "We made a deal Cap to get our soulmate back. There's nothing we can do. We want Bucky back and to find our other mate."

Quicksilver "We've seen what they did to Bucky when they had him the first time. I can't imagine what they have done to our other one or even how long they've had her." Red witch "We can't change what has already happened to them we can only change how they are treated. We can help them to over come everything that has happened to them." Falcon "what if she doesn't want us? What if she's to far gone to be helped?" Black widow "We can't think like that."

*Her soulmate tattoo that they have for her is in the beginning of this book.