15.

As you go to take a step out of the elevator you see a can flying in the open door throwing off white smoke. You disappear in a cloud of smoke letting them think you're still in there. And appear behind them waiting for them to realize your not in the elevator.

"Wow I come nicely and y'all attack that's rude on many levels. I'm no threat to anyone of you. Hurting soulmates hurts yourself. Why would I want to hurt myself more than I already have." Y/n says.

"I was against this from the start and all the way through I knew you wasn't here to hurt us." Bucky says sadly.

"Obviously they don't trust your opinion or they would have allowed this meeting to take place. I'm sorry buck. When they will allow this meeting to happen without any theatrics or capturing plans I'll come back. Buck will know how to find me. Bye y'all." Y/n says disappointed and sad.
She disappears in a cloud of white smoke.

Clint says "is it weird her smoke kind of reminds me a how Loki disappears on us sometimes or is that just me?"
Peter goes "it does remind me of that. But do you feel bad like heartbroken she left?"
"I feel like that" says Bruce, Tony, Nat and Pietro.

"She's a murderer a monster why would we feel anything like that for her?" Steve says

They all turn and look at him like he just spoke a language they've never heard and walk away shaking there heads. Disappointed in him and then selves for how they just treated that woman.

Bucky says "She's broken like I am. Why can't you all see that?" He walks away head down shaking it disappointed in everything that just went down.