Chapter 1

Another day has just begun.
I walk trough the hallway heading to my locker where I know my friends are waiting for me like every morning.

"Hey Charlie, you look so perfect, as always" my friend Alayna says to me while I smile.

"Damn girl, what a LOVELY heels!! " says Jennifer.

"Hey girls, I'm so happy you noticed this little piece of heaven, daddy gave them to me just yesterday, they are amazing! " I say.

Suddenly a hand cover my eyes.

"Stop it there Jack" I say turning around to kiss my boyfriend.

He's the quarterback of the football team at the moment and that's basically why he's my boyfriend right now.
I keep my reputation high like you can notice.

"Hey babe" he says "new shoes? You're awesome today by the way" he smirks.

"Aaaaaaawww you noticed it" I say faking a smile.

"Today I have the game but we can see each other another time if it's okay with you my love" he says, and God, I couldn't be happier.

"Of course babe, today I have practice anyway, but don't forget about me" I say waving to him but not before he kissed me goodbye.

You see, I'm a professional dancer from some years by now. People don't know much about this aspect of my life, but I like it in this way.

They just need to know that I'm perfect. They just need to believe that I'm perfect.

"What a dick, what boyfriend doesn't even walk her girlfriend to class?" Alayna defends me.

"I know right? Doesn't he loves me?"

"Of course he does, just like every guy who poses eyes on you" she says.
"You know what? Screw him!" I say laughing.

Right when I was closing my locker I saw Luke, the smart guy of the senior year, staring at me from the other side of the room, like he was studying something.

He's smart but doesn't go with the nerds, he has muscles but doesn't go with the sporting idiots.
He always thinks that he know everything about everyone and it piss me off.

If only he knews.

But that's perfect in this way.

I keep this scene from I don't how many years by now and no one has never suspected anything.

I walk past him without any interest heading to my first class ignoring my sore muscles from the practice that I had yesterday.
It's not that I want to dance 24/7, but I have to, I don't know what would happen if I didn't.

I reached my class, and started praying that time would speed up wanting nothing more than to rest.