Chapter 14

𝑇𝑟𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔

3 hours.

It's been 3 fucking hours since I started training.

If I said I'm tired it would be an understatement.

Today I slept over 5 hours for the first time in something like 10 years.
But my body was still destroyed.

I have at least 2 hours left before I go home.
So better continue.

I try all my pieces, all the exercises that I find difficult. I fell, I sweated, I prayed for death but in the end ... I'm done.

It is after midnight.
And I still have to go home.
But it's dark outside .....
What? I'm afraid of the dark okay? On the other hand, you never noknow who is on the street this late...

But it's not like I really had a choice.
So I take my bag, praying for something to drink.
Thank God I have a bottle of water.

I leave the dance studio and look around.
God.
There was nobody!
The streets are dark, the only noise I hear is the noise of the bars along the street.

I start walking home trying not to get noticed.
I cover myself with Luke's hoodie, so that no one could comment about my body, and I keep my head down low.

My house is not that close and I am already tired.
This will be challenging.

Suddenly I hear a yell.

"Look here what a beautiful angel is among us" someone says, pointing to me.

But I keep walking.

I hear numerous whistles directed in my direction.

But I don't turn around.

"Hey little girl where are you going all alone" shouts a person behind me.

"Don't you want some company?" another laughs in an dirty way.

I was scared. These people are drunk and horny and I'm just a 5' 2''girl.

I didn't know what to do but they were becoming more and more and they were also getting closer.

So I did the only thing I could do.

....

"Hello?" a tired voice answers the phone.

"Luke, I'm Charlie, did I wake you up?" I ask nervously.

"Charlie?!?! W-what are you doing up so late? Are you okay?"

"Um ... Y-yes, but I really need a favor ..." I say shaking a little.

"Sure tell me, are you okay Charlie? Where are you? I can hear the noise of the cars" he points.

I sigh. He always  notice every details.
"I'm going home but there are too many people approaching me and I'm scared" I was crying now.

"WHAT? Send me your location, okay? I'm on my way. I'll be there immediately. Stay with me on the phone, okay? It's okay honey, I got you," he says in a slightly worried tone.

"Mmh mmh" I murmur, nodding my head.

"Try to go to a safer place"

"There are only bars in these streets" I was crying and shaking from the eyes staring at me like I was a prize.

"Hey hey hey, look at this gem here. Isn't she beautiful?" a boy says to his drunk friends as he approaches me.

I tried to walk faster and overtake him only to be stopped by his hand.

"Not so fast. Where are you going princess? Mmh? Are you all alone?" he grins as he snatches the phone from my hand and throws it at his friends.

I was paralyzed, I was shaking like crazy. I can hear Luke's voice screaming from the phone.

"So ... where were we? Oh yeah. What's the name of this beautiful diamond" she smiles as his hands touched my body, sliding from my waist to my butt.

I pull back, but I'm so scared I can't even move.

He grabs my wrist "What's wrong love? Don't you like me?" he asks.

I do not answer. I'm out of breath now.

His grip gets tighter "Oh honey, you will"

And with that he pushes me against a wall behind me.

The only thing I could think was "Don't fall. If you fall you are dead. It can take advantage of you even more if you are on the ground and it will be harder for you to get up."

He starts touching me and kissing my body.

I was disgusted.

"S-s-stop" I whispered crying

"Oh come on ... I was just starting having fun" he smiles again trying to get in touch with my most intimate areas.

But I push him away.

So he punched me in the face.

I could actually see the little stars spinning around my head like in cartoons but I kept telling myself "Don't fall".

"Were you trying to push me off you filthy bitch?" he slaps me.

A excruciating pain radiates on my cheek and I couldn't get enough oxygen: I was about to pass out.

I didn't want to fall, let alone pass out!

I tried to push him away but he was much stronger.

Suddenly he pushes me back against the wall with his arms leaning against the wall preventing me from getting out of his grip.

His face comes close to me and I can smell the alcohol.
"You're not going anywhere darling" he whispers.

"Neither do you" a voice breaks the silence as it knocks him to the ground with a punch.

Punches fly to that creep and the friends who tried to help him as I run and hide in the corner of the wall watching every move.

Once it was finished, I could hear the familiar footsteps approaching me.

"Hey honey, hey it's me, Luke, it's okay, you're okay. I'll take you home," he says softly, slowly coming closer.

I was shaking and his expression was hurt.

"Hey, I know, I know, come here sshhh" he shushes me putting his jacket on me.

"You're so cold," he points putting a hand on my forehead.

He has tears in his eyes, I could see the pain on his face but I couldn't really understand why.

"A-Are you hurt? Do you feel ANY pain love?" he asks frightened by what my answer will be.

I shake my head no not trusting my voice.

"Come on, we'll talk about this better at home" he says taking my hand and heading to his car.

"You'll come to my house tonight and that's it."