Chapter 1

Kylie's POV

We walked through the door. We walked as a family. We knew that from now on we were going to stick together that nothing would be able to break us apart.

We only hope Lucy would accept our new family members. That she would accept them for who they are, vampires, but they weren't the only ones that are vampires we are too.

Michael walked in first with Star right beside him who was holding Laddie. Sam was the next to go with the Frog brothers following. I went next with David and the rest of the guys behind me.

We hear chatter in the dining room but Lucy must have also heard us because we heard her say, "what is that noise?"

She probably heard the front door open and close and us walking on the hardwood floor. Which was probably really loud since most of us were in boots.

She walked out of the dining room and was surprised to see us. She stopped and inhaled before she took off to Michael and hugged, "Oh Michael."

"Hi mom," he said as he hugged her back.

Then Sam stepped up, "Hi mom," he said.

"Sam," she said as she brought him in for a hug.

I stood behind Sam watching as they hugged each other. They then pulled away and she noticed me and walked right up to me, "Hi Kylie." She brought me into a hug and I could have almost cried. Her hug felt safe like home.

After everything that had happened with Dominic and learning the truth about what happened to my family. I need this hug more than anything. When we pulled back I had tears in my eyes and so did she. We looked at each other and started to laugh.

"We missed you," I said as I hugged her again. When we pulled part she said, "I missed you guys too." She then wipes the tears from her eyes, "and who is this?" She asked as she looked around the room.

"I know you two. The Frog brothers right?" She said once her eyes landed on them.

"Umm yes, ma'am," Edgar said.

"We apologize for how we acted last time," Alan said as he scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment. They both remembered how they ruined Lucy's date with Max.

"It is okay it is in the past," she said with a smile.

She looked around the room at the rest of the group and Michael took this as the opportunity to introduce Star and Laddie.

"Mom this is Star and her umm little brother Laddie."

"Nice to meet you, Ms. Emerson," Star said.

"Oh no call me Lucy," she told Star. "Ms. Emerson makes me sound old. Now is there any way I could possibly give you guys a hug?"

"Of course you can," Star told Lucy who quickly when in for a hug. "Oh I'm just so happy we are adding another girl to the family and also such a cute little boy," Lucy said as she hugged them.

She pulled away from the hug and looked at David and the guys. "And who are you guys?" She asked.

"Umm mom, umm I mean Lucy this is David, Dwayne, Paul, and Marko," I explained nervously and I pointed to each one of them as I introduced them.

"They are like our brothers," Michael explained.

"Yeah our older brothers," Sam says as he pointed to himself and the Frog brothers.

"It is nice to meet you," David said and the other 3 waved.

"Hi, boys, so you all are the ones that my children have been running off with," Lucy said trying to sound threatening but not being successful.

"Yes ma'am," David said as he rubbed the back of his neck, "I hope it hasn't been too big of a problem for you."

"I'm just happy to finally meet who my kids have been hanging out with. I have to make sure you all are a good influence on my kids," Lucy said as she looked over each of them carefully.

We all chuckled at Lucy's statement knowing that David and the guys were not a good influence. I mean we were all now vampires or half vampires.

"What is so funny?" She asked confusedly.

"Just you being so overprotective mom, and you thinking we can't take care of ourselves," Michael said.

"And that we can't make good choices on our own," Sam said.

"Right Sam we make good choices, this all started out as a bad choice anyway, but luckily turned into a good one' I said in the mind link.

'O shut up. I know that but I only said it to ease mom's nerves,' he said back.

"I don't know about all that now," Lucy said making us all laugh.

"Hey I can make good choices," Sam said in his defense.

"Sure Sammy. Whatever you say," Michael said as he teased his brother.

"You know what screw you guys. I can make good choices. They may not all be good but I can make good ones every now and again," Sam said and once again we all laughed as Sam pouted.

"Sammy I bet you can make good choices," Max said as he chuckled. "Besides we all don't make good choices we sometimes mess up."

Max was trying hard to get on Sam's good side. How well he was doing well I can't say for sure but it wasn't that great in my opinion. He was trying to impress Lucy by trying to get Sam to like him, and I bet before long he will try the same thing with Michael and me. I don't have anything against him but there is something about him that is off putting and I can't put my finger on it.

Lucy seems happy though and after everything she has been through she needs to be happy and maybe Max can be the one to provide it for her. If he hurts her now I won't hesitate to kill him, I don't care who he is. He will die if he hurts her, and that is a promise.

I glared at Max as I thought in my head, 'Max you better be careful or I will kill you.'

_______________________________

If you haven't read The Lost Family first go check it out!!

Don't forget to Vote!

Comment below what y'all think! Also, Help me decided what happens with Max and Lucy.

Don't forget to follow me and check out my other stories, Never Die and Hunted :)

Until next time keep reading and bleeding

- QOB🩸

________________________________