Chapter 2

Kylie's POV

We all settled down in the living room. Lucy and Max was on the couch that was in the center of the room. Sam and the frog brothers all sat on the recliner that was to the right of the couch. With Sam siting in it correctly and the frog brothers on the arm of the chair. I sat on a random chair to the left of the couch with David and the boys standing up behind me. Star and Laddie sat in the floor in front of the coffee table that was in front of Max and Lucy with Michael standing behind them leaning against the fireplace.

I looked at everyone wondering if we were really about to do this. I could tell everyone was nervous. Sam was bouncing his leg and was biting his nails. The frog brothers had their normal straight face on. Star was playing with Laddies' hair as he was reading one of Sam's comics unware of what is about to happen. David and the guys didn't seem to be nervous. I guess being vampires for so long and Lucy not being their mom or mother figure.

Michael and me counited to exchanges looks, as we deiced who would be the one to break the ice. Michael finally broke eye contact with me before he looked at Lucky.

"Mom there is no easy why to say this, but me, Sammy and Kylie are going to live with David and the boys. The frog brothers will also be living with us," he said.

"What? Why? Why can't you guys just stay here with me and go hang out with them when ever," Lucy said almost pleading.

"Mom we can't live here no more....." Michael said struggling with a reason as to why we couldn't stay.

"But why?" Lucy said as she moved to the end of the couch. You could see that she was hurt and didn't want us to leave.

"Lucy we will still visit and see you almost every night but we just can't live here anymore," I said.

"Why though... I don't understand. What is going on, why can't you guys stay here... What about school? You three start back in the fall."

"Mom we won't be going to school this year," Sam said.

"What?! Why?" Lucy then took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She was trying to get her emotions under control. When she reopened her eyes she was all serious. "Someone better start explaining right this second!"

We all exchanged glances nervous to tell her the truth. I looked up at David, who then looked at Lucy and Max before looking down at me again to nod his head at me. He smiled at me and when I looked at the other guys they all smiled at me too.

I then looked over at Sam and the frog brothers, who all looked back at me after looking at each other and nodded their heads. They were giving me the go ahead, I finally looked at Michael and Star who just looked at each other with love. They both looked up at me and nodded their heads.

I then looked at Lucy, "Lucy the reason we can stay her anymore and why he have to live with the guys is because we are vampires. Well me, Laddie, Sam, and the frog brothers are half vampire. We aren't old enough to be full vampires."

Lucy just looked at me as if I had grown two heads. She then looked around at everyone else. "Is this some kind of joke?"

"No mom is ain't. Kylie is telling the truth. We are vampires and the reason we can't stay here is because we can't be out in the day light," Michael explained.

"And why not?" She asked confused.

"Because we will burn to death," Edgar explained.

"So this is where you guys have been. Running around acting like vampires!" Lucy was pissed. She was now standing and yelling. She had a hard looking in her eyes daring us to continue. "Do you guys take me for a fool!"

"Lucy please..."

"No Kylie! No more lies!" Lucy snapped as she turned to me and pointed at me. "If you are going to continue on with this nonsense then leave." She said as she moved her hand to point to the door.

I didn't know what to say or do. I was hurt. I had already lost my family and it looks like I'm about to lose it again..

"Lucy honey calm down," Max said as he rubbed her arms bring her back down to the couch to sit. "Let's hear them out before we make any rash decisions."

Lucy nodded her head, "you're right that was uncalled for. I'm sorry."

I looked at the fireplace the whole time and I continue to look at it even when I felt Michael's gaze on me.

"Mom Kylie is telling the truth, and us just becoming vampires isn't the only reason we haven't been around. Kylie was kidnapped by her psycho ex and we were trying to get her back."

I heard Lucy gasp, "Kylie is that true?" I could imagine Lucy was looking at me but I couldn't take my eyes off the fireplace. I could also hear the tears in her voice and I felt the tears in my eyes and the only thing I could do was nod my head.

"O sweetheart I'm sorry!" I then heard Lucy get up from her seat and her walk towards me. "Kylie?" I turned my head to look at her as she squatted down and hugged me.

While hugging me she spoke and said "I'm so sorry, I didn't know. I'm sorry I yelled at you and told you to leave please forgive me. I'm sorry I didn't listen to you." She then pulled back from the hug but kept her arms on my shoulders as she looked me in the eyes, "Are you telling the truth? Are you guys vampires?"

And all I could do was nod my head.

_______________________________

IMPORTANT: Should Lucy become a vampire or stay human? Help me decide what happens with Lucy!

If you haven't read The Lost Family first go check it out!!

Don't forget to Vote!

Comment below what y'all think!

Don't forget to follow me and check out my other stories, Never Die and Hunted :)

Until next time keep reading and bleeding

- QOB🩸

________________________________