Chapter 10

Third Person's POV

"What about Max? What the hell is happening?" Kylie asked frantically. She was running around to each of her mates checking on them. She felt there pain and she wanted nothing more than to relieve their pain but she didn't know how.

After what seemed like forever but was only a few minutes, the pain stopped. They all were taking deep breath as the pain they felt was like no other. Laddie on the other hand was fine, happier than ever to be human again.

"Star," he said as he walked over to check on her. "Laddie," she said weakly as she reached up and touched his cheek. "You are human again." She then looked over at David concerned. "David what is going on?"

"I don't know." he said weakly as stands up, "But we need to go to Max." Everyone else stood up slowly. Sam helped his brother, Edgar helped Dwayne, Alan helped Paul and Kylie helped Marko. They were all weak and confused as they looked towards David for answers; who sat on his 'throne'.

"Are you all okay to fly?" He asked. They all nodded their heads, "Ya, I think so. I just feel like I am coming down from the worst high of my life," Paul said. "What the hell happened?"

"If I'm right, it is bad and we need to leave Santa Carla now," David said as he stood up. "That is why we need to check on Max now. Kylie, Sam, the frog brothers and Laddie you will all stay here."

"Like hell I will," Kylie said now pissed off. "I just watched half of my mates fall to the ground in pain. I am not leaving y'all side!"

"I agree with Kylie," Edgar said. "We work better as a team anyways, remember Dominic." Sam and Alan agreeing.

"Whatever we do, we do it together," Alan stated. 

"As a family," Sam chimed in. 

David couldn't help by smile. "You all have grown and are becoming fine vampires." He then looked to everyone else. "Can you each fly with one of them?" He asked. Everyone nodded their head yes. "Alright let's go," he said as he turned and walked to leave the the cave.

Everyone else followed after him. Once everyone was outside, they prepared to fly. Michael had his brother, Dwayne had Edgar, Paul had Alan, Marko had Kylie, and Star had Laddie.

David looked around at everyone before saying, "alright let's go." He then took off to the night sky; everyone else following him.

It wasn't long for everyone to reach Max's house but they were surprised when they found Max's gate to his house torn down. When the got closer they noticed that Thorn had been killing.

"Oh no," Kylie cried out; looking away from the dead dog.

"What happened here?" Edgar asked.

"Not something good," David said. "Let's go." He then went to step over the dog and everyone following him.

Sam was about to follow when he noticed his mom's car in the driveway. "Guys," he said.

"What is it Sammy?" Michael asked.

"That is mom's car," he said. "She is here! He then took off passing everyone heading towards the house."

"SAM!" Michael shouted as he chased after him. Everyone else running after him also knowing it wasn't safe.

Michael grabbed him before he made it through the front door that was standing wide open with a trail of blood leading inside. Everyone looked inside the house at the trail of blood then they looked at David unsure what do next. 

"Everyone stay together. Don not split up or run ahead," he said as he looked at Sam. "Who ever has caused this could still be around." He then took a step into the house. He followed the trail of blood while being cautious. He was heading towards the spot Max slept at during the day; which was in the basement, where the sun could not seep through. He went down stairs to the basement where the trail of blood continued.  

Everyone followed him down the stairs. The smell of blood slowly getting stronger as they continue and once they reached the bottom, the smell of blood filled their nose. He continued through the basement to the place where Max's coffin was. Once he reached it, he turned to see that Max's coffin was wide open. 

Everyone followed David closely as he walked into the room. He looked into the coffin and seen what was left of Max. There was as stake in what would have been where Max's heart was, but now it was just a pile of blood, skin, bone and other part of his body. It looked like Max had melted and was nothing but a gross mess now. 

Kylie cried when she seen what was left of Max, grossed out by what she had just seen. Edgar, Alan and Sam were trying not to throw up as well. Star covered Laddie's eye and pulled him away before he could see anything. 

"David, only a vampire hunter would do this," Dwayne said as he looked at what was left of Max. 

"I know, we need to get out of here," David said. "Everyone, lets go! We need to get out of here now."

Everyone nodded their heads as they turned away and walked out of the room. Before they reached the stairs they heard a scream. "That sounds like Mom! " Sam said as he took off up the stairs with everyone else following behind him.

Once they reached outside, they were surprised to see Lucy with a knife being held to her throat. She had a deep cut of her cheek with blood spilling out. 

"Who are and what the hell do you want with my mom?" Sam yelled while also being held back by his brother. 

"Sam! Michael! Kylie! Run!" Lucy cried.

"Shut up vampire whore!" Jack said. 

"Aww I am so glad you all decided to join us, it makes it easier than having to hunt you down later," Thomas said. "I am Thomas, this is Jack, and Violet."  he said as he pointed to each of them. "We are friends of Dominic. We are here to finish what he couldn't."

Jack then stabbed Lucy, killing her and all that could be heard was Kylie's scream. 

_______________________________
Soooo what do y'all think? Max and Lucy are both dead. What do y'all think is going to happen to the lost family now?

Also is the last chapter that will happen during this time period ( I think) so how far in the future should I jump forward?

Don't forget to Vote!

Also, comment below what y'all think! I love reading what y'all think, it really inspires me!

Don't forget to follow me and check out my other stories, The Lost Family (book 1), Family of blood (book 2) and Hunted :)

Also I have many ideas for new books (once I complete the two lost boys books) and I have been creating a book called Book Ideas were I put these ideas. I was wondering if y'all would like to see them and to help me decide what to write next. The ideas for new books will consist of Twilight fanfiction, Vampire knight fanfiction, a couple of originals, and maybe another Lost Boys fanfiction. 

So comment below if you would like to see these ideas!

Until next time keep reading and bleeding

- QOB🩸

_______________________________