Chapter 8

Kylie's POV

"So when are we going to do this?" Sam asked.

We were all sitting around in the cave discussing what we were going to do about Max and Lucy. David was in his wheel chair while I sat next to him on the water fountain. Paul was standing behind me on the water fountain and he leaned against the top of it. Marko sat on the other side of David playing with a bird. Michael, Star and Laddie all sat on her bed. While Dwayne, Edgar, Alan and Sam sat on a couch, Sam was sitting on the arm of the couch.

Everyone was looking at me waiting for an answer, this is my idea after all. "I say tomorrow night. Max has a hold on us and we need to break free of him."

Everyone agreed, "It is time to kick some vampire ass," Edgar said looking at his brother.

"Don't fail this time," Michael said with a laugh.

"Don't worry Michael they shouldn't. They won't be going against us this time," David said with a smirk.

"Plus we will be on their side," Paul said as he jumped off the water fountain and walked behind the couch. He leaned over and he threw his arm over Edgar and Alan shoulders. "Isn't that right boys?" he said as he lightly shook them.

"Yeah yeah," Edgar mutter. Everyone except Alan laughed at Edgar.

"Alright back to the plan," I said with a laugh and clapped my hands to bring everyone back. "So tomorrow night before Max goes to work we go to his house. Then we all work together to kill him."

"We need to work the details out on how we plan on killing him," Dwayne said.

"Just leave everything up to us," Edgar said with a grin as Alan nodded his head.

I just looked at the Frog brothers before saying, "Why not. Let them redeem themselves as vampire hunters and we will all be there it cover for them when they make a mistake."

"Hey what makes you think we are going to mess up this time," Alan asked.

"You two mess up? Couldn't ever happen," Marko said with a laugh.

"So pretty much we let these two be our distraction while we come up behind and kill Max?" David asked.

"Pretty much. Any other questions?" I said as I crossed my arms across my chest.

"What are you going to do about Lucy? I know you don't want her to become a vampire so when are you going to talk to her?" David asked as he lit a cigarette.

"I guess tomorrow night after we kill Max," I said. I then looked at Michael and Sam, "She isn't my actual mom so you two have more say than I do about what happens to her, so do you two want her to become a vampire?"

Sam and Michael exchange a look with each other before Michael decided to speak, "To be honest I rather her not become a vampire. Mom is too nice of a person to become a killer. She cares a lot about people and is always willing to help them out. For her to become a killer, I just don't see it. I know she wants to be with us forever but I know she will be miserable. I honestly think if she becomes a vampire, after a couple of times of killing people she will kill herself."

"I agree with Mikey. Mom has too big of a heart to be a killer even if it is her instincts to kill. She won't do it. I mean as soon as we got to Santa Clara she saw some kids digging in the dump and she made me give them money, because she hated seeing them like that. As much as I would love to have her around forever I cant stand the thought of my mother being unhappy because I was being selfish and didn't want to lose her," Sam said.

I smiled a small smile, "I was thinking the same thing." I then looked at David, "I do have one question though. What will happen to us after we kill Max? We are half vampires, will we become human again?"

"I don't know. It was my blood you drank, but if there is a possibility you become human again we can turn you again if that is what you all want," David said.

I looked at everyone in the cave, I knew what I wanted. I looked at the Frog brothers and Sam as I spoke, "If there is a possibility I become human again I want to be turned back into a vampire." I then looked back at David.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"I am positive this is the first time since my family died I felt at home." I didn't care what the Frog brothers and Sam decided to do I knew what I was going to do, I just hoped they will do the same.

Third Person's POV

"So what is the plan and when is it going down?" Violet asked. Thomas and Jack had came back an hour ago and had filled Violet in on Max. She had also explained to them about how she wasn't entirely sure Lucy was 100% human.

"It will happen tomorrow night. We followed Max back to his place so we will do it there. He won't expect a thing," Thomas explained.

"And what about Lucy?" Violet asked.

"We will write a note telling her to meet Max at his house at dusk," Thomas explained.

"Okay one problem, we don't know where Lucy lives how are we going to give her the note?"

"Don't worry about that Violet," Jack said as he held a file up. "I broke into Max's office and got Lucy's file with her address."

"Wow I didn't know you could do something like that," Violet said like a smartass.

"Sweet heart there is a lot you don't know that I can do, but I will be happy to show you," Jack said.

"In your dreams," Violet said grossed out.

"How did you know?" Jack said grossing Violet out.

"Will you two cut it out," Thomas said. "We have a lot to do before tomorrow night in preparation to kill both Max and Lucy."

_______________________________
Since it is my birthday I decided to be nice and give y'all two new chapters! Hope y'all enjoyed them! :D

So what do y'all think is going to happen next?

If you haven't read The Lost Family first go check it out!!

Don't forget to Vote!

Comment below what y'all think!

Don't forget to follow me and check out my other stories, Never Die and Hunted :)

Until next time keep reading and bleeding

- QOB🩸

________________________________