~Day 12: Scar Worship~

Killer decided to pay a visit to Nightmare. He didn't really know what to do. And was extremely bored. Killer needed something to distract him. Before he allowed his mind to flow free with many different ideas on how to piss off his teammates. Of course, he did it with lots of love.

He walked down the hallway while humming a random melody. He noticed Cross's bedroom door opening. Both stoped and looked at each other.

"Going to see your boyfriend?" Cross asked.

"What?" this took Killer by surprise.

"Oh sorry, I meant your husband, Nightmare" Cross sneared.

"My, I didn't know I was such wife material" Killer winked. "How's your husband, Dream?"

Cross completely tensed up at that. His eye lights shrank as he stared at Killer. He took one step forward. Both were ready.

"Don't you like, f*ck him every weekend?" Killer asked.

"NO, what about you and Nightmare? Huh?" Cross snapped.

"Nope, but I'll get there" Killer with a wink.

"Oh really? You'll become his baby machine? The only reason he'll probably want to be with you is that he needs someone to have his heir!" Cross screamed.

This time, Killer only stared at Cross. The other seemed to realise his mistake and quickly walk away. Killer couldn't understand if Cross had said 'bye' or 'sorry' while walking past him.

Killer resumed his travel to Nightmare's bedroom. Yet this time he didn't hum his melodies, nor skipped happily. Killer even started having second thoughts about heading toward Nightmares' room. But he was already on his way. Which meant, there was no turning back. By now Nightmare probably felt that Killer was heading toward his room.

As Killer neared the door handle. Slowly extending his hand to grab it...

Achievement of the day! Scar Worship

Immediately he retracted his hand back. Scars... could be a sensitive topic. Killer knew the scars he had didn't have much of a negative story behind them. Just some missions where he got... into a few problems after some stupid decisions.

But Killer knew Nightmare had scars he didn't want anyone to know. One time during a mission his shirt for missions was ripped after someone attacked him. Revealing a huge scar on his chest.

From that day on Nightmare wore two layers of clothes during missions. To avoid any... visible scars.

Slowly tentacles slithered and opened the door. Killer slowly entered the room. Nightmare was sitting at his desk. As usual. But he looked tense. Scribbling on a piece of paper, he didn't even look up or even glance at Killer.

Killer slowly closed the door behind him for some more privacy. Seemed like today wasn't a good day for either of them. To be honest, Cross did have a point. Even if skeletons could live for a long period of time, especially someone like Nightmare. There was still a way to kill them.

He headed toward Nightmare and sat in the chair that was in front of him. Both were... really tense. And awkward. And embarrassed. And scared... and well...

"I guess... um..." Killer struggled to formulate his idea.

~ !TW! (trigger warning): Sexual content, implication of sexual content! ~

Both Killer and Nightmare sat silently in the Lord's bed. Otherwise, they didn't do anything else. Killer had already taken his top articles off. Currently, he lay with only pants on Nightmare bed, resting against the fluffy and cool pillows. He would love to fall asleep and never wake up on these pillows. They were so comfortable. He could already feel himself falling asleep.

Slowly, his eyes closed as he relaxed. His breathing slowed down. Killer knew he should stay awake but he couldn't really keep himself awake. Thankfully something... well, someone placed their hand on his shoulder. Helping him sit back up and all of the drowsiness melted off of Killer.

"Heya boss, you okay," Killer said yawning. Slowly opening his eyes.

He couldn't understand the scene in front of him. Nightmare sat, shirtless. He was blushing so much that he looked like a cyan cherry. Killer smiled softly, avoiding looking at the huge scar on his chest.

"You may start, I am not used to this... mortal ritual," Nightmare said softly.

Killer moved closer to Nightmare. He slowly touched the huge scar on Nightmare's chest, he knew he had to take this slow. Make sure that he wouldn't scare Nightmare away or make him ashamed of his scars.

"I guess you could say that scar worship is a kind of ritual," Killer said softly, Nightmare was still tense. "You are supposed to admire someone's scar, you may or may not know the story behind the scar..." Nightmare tensed up "but no matter what, you will still admire the scar. And how strong the holder of the scar is"

His hand slowly traced the scar up, slowly touching each one of Nightmare's ribs. Sometimes pulling soft breaths.

"They you show your strength, your journey, and who they made you" Killer whispered, "you can admire heroes' scars which they got in a battle, same with a villain, sometimes... you admire your lovers scar"

Killer didn't know what took over him. But he leaned closer and planted a soft kiss on Nightmare's scar. The other froze and stared down at him with wide eyes. Killer quickly moved away.

"Sorry" He quickly said.

"It's... it's okay" Nightmare responded, covering his face with one hand.

Not a second later, his eyes locked on Killers scars.

"I don't think I need an explanation for any of your scars" Nightmare chuckled.

"Yeah, heh"

After all, Nightmare was the one who picked him up from wherever he was stuck or in trouble and learned about the story immediately. Sometimes Nightmare was there to see how Killer got the scars.

Since both were already close to each other, all that Nightmare had to do was reach out to Killer. Slowly he touched one of the many scars on Killers' chest. His hand traced it from the top to the bottom.

Nightmare noticed that even if his touch was gentle, Killer was very tense. He seemed to be bitting his bottom lip. This really caught Nightmares attention. He desperately wanted to ask Killer if he was hurting him. If he didn't want Nightmare to be near him. But... Killers emotions didn't tell him anything about being scared or uncomfortable.

Suddenly Killer exploded in laughter as Nightmare reached the bottom ribs.

"You're ticklish?" Nightmare asked.

"Akakjkhakhakahakhkhak!"

Tentacles slowly slithered around Killers body and started tickling him. This was... amusing. Nightmare enjoyed the show for a few seconds before he allowed Killer to breath and relax.

Both lay next to each other...

"Please... never... do that again," Killer said breathlessly.

Scar Worship, day 12: complete