~Day 18: Cooking/baking~

Achievement of the day! Cooking/baking

Killer glanced over to Horror who was currently baking. Only to proceed and smile evilly toward Nightmare. The other held in a groan before slowly standing up. Killer did the same. Quickly walking over to Horror.

"Heya big guy! Mind if we help you?" the skeleton with a whole in his skull glanced down at him.

The other seemed to consider for a while. Trying to decide which option was the best. He frowned at Killer before looking over to Nightmare. Then he proceeded to shrug and make way for the two skeletons.

He signaled towards the cooking book he was using before turning around and heading to grab some of the ingredients he needed.

"Don't waste food" Nightmare said as a warning.

"Of course I won't!" Killer retors, acting insulted.

"I'm serious" Nightmare growls.

He quickly leans away when Horror heads back toward the two of them.

Horror instructed them the best he could. Due to having a lacking ability to properly speak, the bigger skeleton had to find other ways to communicate. Nightmare eventually had to take over. Helping Horror with the majority of the things that had to be done.

Killer had been joking around too much. To the point where he dropped the box of eggs. Horror had growled so loudly that Murder and Cross came over to check that everything was okay. Only to find Nightmare having to block Killer out of view from Horror, while he also comforted Horror and made sure the other would calm down properly.

Currently Killer sat in the corner. Pouting and throwing random remarks. Nightmare and Horror simply ignored him.

Cooking/baking, day 18: complete

That day Killer wasn't allowed to eat dessert...

___

I think this is my fav chapter 🥺

!TW! Eyes 😭

The emoji of the eyes is actually really creepy. At least how they appear in my computer 😭😭

(👁️👄👁️)

Also, I like how you look today~

😘