~3~ Bench Trio

Okay but this is so accurate ^
Uhh there's nothing much to say so enjoy this chapter. Maybe I'll make it a bit longer but idk. Probably not
Enjoy.

___________________________

"So Bee boy, have you gotten that homework done yet? I wanna have a sleepover," Tommy complained.

"So... uh... about that..." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

Tommy gave me an are you serious look.

"What did you do?"

"Okay well I was too stressed out with schoolwork," I began to explain, "I walked out into the woods. I guess I just zoned out cuz I somehow left the path. I started hearing voices and thought I was hallucinating. Then I saw this ghost that goes by Ranboo. He helped me get back home. I am sure it's just a dream but it felt so real," I told him, talking 100 words per minute.

"Hm, interesting."

I was kinda surprised he understood my sentence, I said it so fast.

"That's all you have to say?!"

"Yeah."

"Whatever, Tommy," I said with a very annoyed tone looking away.

I thought it was cool. Guess he didn't.

I took another bite of my ham sandwich.

Out of nowhere I felt a tapping on my back and I jumped up, yelping. I turned around and saw Ranboo.

"Hey new friend!"

I looked back to see Tommy looking at me star struck.

"I- you- he- Tubbo! That's a real ghost you shouldn't be messing with paranormal stuff! That wasn't a dream?!"

"I- I thought it was a dream, Tommy-" I tried to explain.

Tommy sighed, "Let's just go sit outside and we can talk about it."

I grab Ranboo by the arm, a very real arm, leading him out the door with us.

Tommy finds a bench for us to sit on.

The three of us sit down, me in the middle, Tommy to my left and Ranboo to my right.

"So Ranboo," Tommy began, "What exactly are you?"

"I am simply just a ghost that you guys are somehow able to see. No one has been able to see me or hear me before but I felt a connection when I saw Tubbo so I helped him."

"Huh. Well thanks for helping him, Ranboo." Tommy said with a look on his face that told me he was in deep thought.

"So now that the three of us are friends, what should we call ourselves?" Ranboo questioned.

"Bitch, you think we are friends," Tommy said in a slightly sarcastic tone.

"I- Tubbo, we are friends, right?" Ranboo asked me, looking for reassurance.

"It's okay Ranboo," Tubbo reassured him, "We are friends, and Tommy was just joking. Right, Tommy?"

I gave him the look.

"Yes." He responded.

"Okay, good to know," Ranboo started, "I thought of bench trio. I mean, we are sitting on a bench."

"That's a good name, I like it!" Tubbo exclaimed.

"I do too!" Tommy agreed.

After a small pause I looked at Ranboo and said, "Why did you come to school with me?"