~12~ Wake up

Go reread the third chapter if you started this book before January 2022. I spent at least an hour adding things to it and it is not 1900+ words. It was at 850. I kinda like it, it took forever to write. I will also write this on my next chapter btw.

So I plan to rewrite or kinda edit the first chapters I made because they are shit and if the first chapters are shit someone looking at the first chapters will think the whole book is shit yk?

A short chapter is better than nothing so here is this;

Ranboo POV
Wake up wake up wake up wake up

Please

Tears started to escape my eyes and trail down my cheeks.

I should've just told him.

Stupid ghost

I was sitting in a clearing in the trees on my knees with his limp body in my arms.

I stood up and bolted for his house. It wasn't too hard. He was very light.

I ran as fast I could with him in my arms without stopping. I couldn't lose him. I wasn't even out of breath, I guess you can blame that on the adrenaline.

Leaves and twigs broke under my feet and my flowered hawaiian shirt flowed behind my like a cape as I dashed through the trees. The only thought going through my mind was that this would've never happened if I didn't keep the fading a secret from him.

I told myself that I was going to tell him as soon as he wakes up... well that's if he wakes up I need to get home fast.

After what felt like an eternity when it was probably just 20 or so seconds, I arrived at his house. I flung the sliding glass door to the side. I was in too much of a rush to even bother closing it.

I gently set him down on the couch. I grabbed a fan and set it up next to him to cool him off. He's probably overheated and exhausted. He was very warm in my arms. It could also be dehydration or starvation.

Now I'm just thinking of all the possible things that could go wrong.
Get it together. Your friends life depends on it.

I pulled a cup out of one of the cabinets. I clicked the ice button on the fridge and let a few ice cubes fall into the cup before pressing the water button.

I set the water on a table next to the couch he was on. I ran back to the kitchen and put some ramen in a bowl then in the microwave.

That's when the adrenaline disappeared.

I could barely stand up, my legs were too tired but I had to help my friend.

The microwave beeped and I poured in the spice packet. I tapped the side of the wrapper to make sure all the powder came out before tossing it in the trash. I picked up a fork and started mixing it in so that when Tubbo wakes up it'll be there ready for him.

I set that next to the glass of water and sat down on the couch next to him. I had done all that I could and I just needed to sit for a minute.

I tried to stay awake but exhaustion from running here and trying to get things to help Tubbo took over and soon my eye lids became to heavy to keep open.

I had fallen asleep next to him.

~+~

(End of chapter)

720 words

I won't update a new chapter very soon but it's not like I usually update a lot anyway.

I'll be busy redoing the beginning chapters and making them better.

I have edited chapters 1 2 3 so far now.

Have a good day/night/4am and please get food/water if you haven't already. I haven't eaten yet today so ima go make myself some ramen too. Hah

(Don't forget to star if you liked this chapter :D )

Stay safe people <3