~4~ The boy I always think about

Hello ig people are reading this. Uhhh thanks for being patient while I figure out what I am actually doing with this storyline. I think I know where this is going to go now. I have been kinda busy with school but I'll try my best for the few people that actually like this.

This is very random/off topic with what I had just said but does this song (the video right above) give anyone else weird deja vu of like a futuristic city with weird creatures and like portals and stuff. If you know what MeowWolf is it makes me think of that.

Meow wolf ^

Meow wolf ^

Now enough with my ranting lets get to the actual story.

__________________________________

"Hey tubbo, watch this!"

I look over to see Ranboo floating a couple feet off the ground, doing flips.

"I can do that too you know."

"Then do it."

"Is that a challenge, Ranboo?" I sneered.

"Yes."

I ran up to the trampoline and started jumping.

My thoughts were all jumbled up and I almost forgot what I was supposed to do. I did some boring flips and tricks and got off.

"I'm gonna be right back. I need to use the restroom."

"Okay I'll still be out here," Ranboo said, smiling.

God, he had a nice smile.

I stumbled inside.

I ran into the bathroom and slid down against the wall, sitting on the floor. I took deep breaths. What was going on with me. All I ever thought of was Ranboo.

I felt warm tears fall down my cheeks and tickle as they fell past my nose and in the corners of my mouth.

~+~

"Hey Tubbo, you good mate? You've been in there for a while.

I instantly jumped up.

Shit