~9~ Day 3

Eret is so great

Also when did this book get over 1k reads? And over 100 votes? Why do people actually like my writing? Idk. Well onto the story :)
(At the time of posting it's 1.2k and 125 votes. :o)

~+~

Day 3

Tubbo POV

I had been eating fruit snacks while walking. Eating gave my hands and mind something to do as I walked.

I set down my bag for a minute to grab one last pack to eat. I dove my hand into the food pocket.

Shit

I couldn't find anything but one package of dry ramen left.

I opened a bigger pocket and rummaged through that real quick. I didn't find food however I did find some small notebook with a pencil at the bottom of the main pocket. That must've been in there for years.

I stuffed it in my pocket. I'll read it later. I need to get home. I can't be without food. How did I not notice I had to little left.

Panic was seeping through my body.

What am I going to do?

I just have to keep walking and hope I end up back home. I had only had 2 fruit snacks today. I was pretty hungry at the moment so I had to fight the urge to eat the ramen.

Now that I think about it all I brought was like 10 fruit snacks and 3 things of ramen. I swear I packed more food.

All this walking takes so much energy.

I swung my bag over my shoulder and opened the book as I started to walk once more.

Why not read the book for entertainment while walking? It'll distract me from my hunger.

On the back of the front cover which was a hard cover with a cat wearing a space suit and helmet and fish swimming around it's head, I had written in my messy child handwriting:

My journal that I will write in every day that I have the chance to write in.

Below that also on the back of the front cover was a big smile face.

I flipped to the first page. I had written in big numbers; 6/17/15

The page was titled 'The Shining'

I remember when this happened. We had gone to the Stanley Hotel in Colorado and my parents said we should watch the shining which was written and filmed in the hotel. This old thing brings back memories. Wow.

Although my writing was barely readable, I began to read what I could on the page.

I watched the shining last night! I loved it! My favorite part was when the dad tried to kill the son!! :)

I added a smile face after that? Wow that shows what kind of kid I was.

His son ran through the hotel and ran outside in the snow and in a maze where his dad followed his foot prints then the song followed his tracks a bit then jumped into a bush and hid. (It was a bush maze)