1.7

(3-17-15)

Luke woke up the next morning with a pounding headache. He slowly opened his eyes to the glaring sunlight and groaned, rolling over, only to run into another body. He jolted backwards, almost falling off the bed. He looked down at the shorter boy lying next to him. All he could see was tanned skin and curls all over the place. He had a sinking feeling in his gut as he felt nothing but the sheets over him.

He slowly lifted the covers and almost cried as he only saw naked skin. "Fuck," he thought, "fuck, fuck, fuck. Did I seriously fuck a guy while drunk?" He moved to get up and flinched, correcting his thought. "Ugh, more like got fucked," he winced. His next thought was of Mikey. He started looking around the messy room, trying to keep quiet, as he didn't want to wake up the unknown boy.

He found his phone and turned it on, going through his messages from the night before. "Dammit, Mikey's gonna be pissed." He put his clothes on and waddled over to the door, taking one last look at the still sleeping boy before getting out of the house, wondering how he was going to explain last night to Michael.

(haha i h8 myself for this)
((haha y'all all know who frickle frackled lukey))
(((i am an evil person)))