3.7

(4-9-15)

"Sorry, I didn't mean to run into you," an Irish voice said, grabbing onto Michael's arm to keep him from falling over. Michael's mouth opened and closed, nothing coming out. He couldn't believe he was standing in front of the Niall Horan, 1/4 of One Direction.

Niall laughed, seeing Michael's reaction. "I guess you know who I am?" He asked. "Ye-yeah." Michael stuttered. Luke came up behind Michael, wrapping his arms around his waist. He saw Niall and screamed. "Holy fucking shit you're Niall Horan. Holy fuck what are you doing in Australia, isn't this leg of the tour already done?" Luke rambled on.

Niall stopped him with a grin, "Yeah, this part's already over, we have a tiny break and I wanted to come get some sun, hopefully I won't burn." Michael stayed quiet as Luke told Niall, "Well, we're pale too, so maybe we could hang out together and try not to get burned too?" Niall smiled and said sure, making all the boys get out of the water and find some sunblock.

Luke was getting worried, Michael was quiet and shy, and yes he was used to the shy part but never the quiet part, he was used to his baby boy being loud, at least around him, and he didn't want to spend the rest of Michael's last day here in silence. "Michael," Luke whispered, "is everything okay? You're really quiet." Michael mumbled back, "Yeah, it's just that I wanted our last day together to just be us two, and it's dumb, I know, it's Niall Horan, who wouldn't pick him over me."

Luke looked over at Michael in disbelief. "Michael Gordon Clifford, I would never pick you over anyone else, not even Niall Horan. Do you want me to tell him that we can't hang out, because I'll do that. I didn't realise it was that important to you, and I should have, I'm sorry. I'll go tell him now." Luke stood up before Michael could react and he went to walk over to Niall. Before he reached him though, he saw the one person he'd hoped to never see again. The boy with the curly hair who he'd slept with.

(woah just take it easy man)
((i'm lame))
(((carnival tomorrow yee)))