3.3

(4-1-15)

Luke looked up from his screen where he was texting the boy of his dreams to see that very same boy walking towards him with the biggest grin on his face. Luke stood up and screamed "MICHAEL!" in a very loud voice, attracting the attention of everyone else in Starbucks, and hugged his friend.

People were giving them judgemental glares, and when he was done hugging Michael, he turned around and sassily put a hand on his hip, asking "Haven't any of you met a friend for the first time?" which made everyone either look down or glare at the two boys. Michael blushed and tugged on the taller boys hand, silently asking if they could leave.

Luke took the hint and walked them both out into the warm Australian sun. "Those people were arseholes, ignore them, they wouldn't know true friendship if it bit them right on their botoxed, face-lifted selves," Luke said hotly, angered at everyone's reaction. Michael laughed, skipping along the sidewalk. "Luke, chill out, they didn't bother me. I'm here, lets enjoy it please?" He batted his eyelashes up at the boy, who melted on the inside at the sight.

They walked hand-in-hand, passing by many shops. They passed by a Claire's and Michael squealed, stopping Luke in his tracks. He dragged them both in, ignoring the strange looks. He went to the flower crowns, finding one and putting it on and modelling it for Luke. "How does it look? I need a new one to add to my collection." Luke stared in awe at his beautiful boy before coming out of his thoughts and replying. "It looks amazing Mikey, do you want it?" Michael blushed, nodding. "Then your wish is my command, my prince." Luke swept, awkwardly, into a bow in the middle of the store, making Michael break out in giggles.

(i'll do part 2 tomorrow i'm lazy)
((sassy!luke is life))
(((so is feminine!michael)))
((((like i never read that, so it happened))))
(((((sorry not sorry)))))

(7-26-15)
OKAY WOW I JUST REALISED I MADE LUKE CHANNEL LOUIS TOMLINSON WHEN HE WAS SASSY