smut chapter lmao

(4-2-15)

"Luke...what are you doing?" Michael questioned as Luke walked towards him, pinning him against the wall in his room. "Luke what-" Michael was cut off by Luke's lips being pressed against his, they made out for what seemed like ages but Luke was eager, quickly pulling at and tugging at Michael's shirt, wanting it off. "Slow down there tiger, I'm all yours." Michael mumbled seductively into the blonde boy's ear, causing goose bumps to rise on his skin, "On the bed." Luke ordered, pushing Michael towards the bed as he fumbled with the belt of his skinny jeans. "Let me help." Michael stated, walking over to Luke and slowly pulling off his jeans, making sure to brush his hand over Luke's already hardened crotch. "Fuck Michael." Luke moaned, making Michael smirk slightly. But Luke was done playing games, he practically ripped the rest of Michael's clothes off, slipping out of his own, and laying Michael on the bed carefully, kissing him passionately as he grinded his hips into the other boys. "Fuck, I can't." Michael breathed and Luke knew this was the perfect time to start kissing his collarbones, sucking and leaving hickeys in areas Luke knew Michael would need a turtleneck to cover tomorrow. He reached the boys stomach, pressing kisses to the flesh there before going lower, to the place right above his crotch. Michael moaned, bucking his hips up, trying to get some much needed friction. Luke slowly pulled Michael's underwear down, kissing Michael's inner thighs, his V-line, anywhere but the place Michael needed it most. "Luke please..." Michael groaned. Finally done with the teasing, Luke touched Michael's dick, making Michael almost come right then from pent-up frustration. Luke pulled off, not wanting him to come too quickly. When he thought Michael could handle it again, he went back down. He looked up at Michael's face to see if he was ready, and he took the boy's dick in his mouth, and Michael was in pure bliss.

(that's all u dirty mofos get)
((i'm bad at smut sorry))

(7-4-15)
wow reading back on this its so crappy wth this is worse than 50 shades of grey like damn