3.6

(4-9-15)

"Luke, today's my last day in Australia before I leave tomorrow. What should we do?" Michael asked while lying upside down on Luke's bed, as he had spent the night. "Do you maybe wanna go swimming at the beach or walk around the shops?" Luke replied. "Maybe the beach?" Michael shyly said. Luke nodded and stood up, finding two pairs of swim trunks and giving one to Michael as he went into the bathroom to change.

When he came back out, shirtless, he noticed that Michael had left his shirt on. "Mikey, what's the matter?" Luke asked worriedly. "I'm a little self-conscious. I'm fat, I don't want people to look at me funny." Michael burst out, tearing up. "No, Mikey, I promise that you are not fat, you're perfect. Your amazing green eyes, your multicolour hair that I'm in love with, that little scar next to your eyebrow, the fact that you're pale like me, your 'To The Moon' tattoo, how you think you're fat but you're really not, trust me love, you're perfect just the way you are, never let anybody tell you differently."

During Luke's little rant, Michael had nearly started crying, and as soon as Luke had finished speaking, he hugged Luke with all his might. Luke hugged him back, running his hands through Michael's hair. "Now, you probably don't want to, but would you please take the shirt off?" Luke practically begged.

Michael blushed and took off his shirt, covering himself afterwards. "No, don't do that." Luke said as he grabbed Michael's hands and moved them to his sides, giving Michael a kiss on the cheek. "Remember, perfect." Luke whispered into his ear. The boys grabbed two towels and walked out the door, Luke yelling to his mum that they'd be home in a few hours. They walked the short ten minutes to the beach, finding a good spot to leave their stuff.

They went into the water cautiously, to see whether or not it was too cold. The water was pretty warm, so they went in deeper. Luke and Michael started splashing each other, and Michael was moving backwards when he bumped into somebody. He turned, beginning to say "I'm sorry," but the words died in his mouth and he nearly screamed when he saw who it was.

(ugh back from la)
((take me back pls))
(((there was a movie premiere on Hollywood Boulevard like 2 minutes away from my motel and I couldn't go)))
((((next chapter will most likely be the last written chapter, then back to the texts))))
(((((yay)))))