Bucky Barnes|| I don't know your name

'I don't know your name and you don't know mine, so we say goodbye now'-I smiled at the stranger spread across a hotel bed as I got dressed. He shot a wide smile at me and I drunkenly stumbled out of the room. I rarely let my inhibitions down but when I did I make bad bad mistakes. This man was one of them. I closed my eyes as I plopped onto my own hotel bed. The strangers icy orbs flashed in my mind, his lengthy brown hair sticking to his sweaty temple, leaning down to kiss me for the thousand time in the hour. Sparks flew down my spine at the sweet memory and I fell asleep.
I sighed as I reached the Avengers building, Nat ran up to me and hugged me.
-How was the mission sweets?-She asked excitedly, waiting for another juicy story. Obviously the word mission was a code word never suspicious to others as I was always on an assignment.
-Very very hot. Tall, handsome, great hair.-I whispered in her ear. She squealed like a little girl and I rolled my eyes walking to the lounge where everyone was sitting around.
-Agent Y/N, just in time-Tony smiled at me and I looked at him questioningly.
-We have a new Avenger joining us today.-Steve smiled brightly. He was never excited about new people so this confused me even more. I nodded and sat down beside Wanda who stared at Vision in front of her. I chuckled and leaned back. Then there he was......my mystery man.

-Everyone this is Sergeant James Buchanan Barnes.-Tony beamed.
-And my best friend.-Steve added. I sat up and froze in my seat. He made eye contact with me and smiled. I turned away quickly.
-Wanda do not read my mind.-I warned her quietly and she nodded.
-Bucky you know most of us except Vision and Agent Y/N L/N.-Steve said as he stood up and pointed to me and Vision.
-Actually...-Bucky started but I shot him a look and he stopped.
-I'm quite hungry.-He added. I sighed and stood up.
-I'm gonna crash....mission...exhausted.-I said hurrying to my room.
After a few minutes passed there was a quiet knock on my door.
-It's Nat.-I heard her soft voice come through the door. I opened the door and she was met by my freaked out face.
-No way.....please say no...-she said as she pushed in and closed the door.
-Yes.....I didn't think.....OMG NAT I WAS SO DRUNK I DIDN'T PAY ATTENTION TO THE HAND.-I whisper shouted and slid down the wall.
-Oh no honey, this is baaaad.-she replied calmly.
-YOU'RE TELLING ME!!-I shouted at her. I burried my head in my hands.
-Shut up!-she replied and layed on my bed.
-Okay, we have to figure something out. You cannot be near that man because you two will fuck again which is bad....-she thought loudly. Then my phone rang. It was Fury.
Y/N: Hello
Fury: Agent Y/N, I'm just calling to inform you that you will be responsible for teaching Sergeant Barnes our fighting techniques and training him.
Okay.....Sure. Thank you.-I hung up with a shaky voice.
-Nat...I'm supposed to train him.-I said with my body going cold.
-AH MAN.-She whined loudly.