Loki||Sleepless (smut)

My eyes were wide open, I couldn't possibly get comfortable no matter which way I turned. Loki was softly snoring beside me while I was about to cry. I hated these nights. I shuffled my leg out of the blanket because I was sweating from all the moving. Then I got cold so I covered my leg again, then I turned again and huffed angrily.
-Pet, please stop moving!-Loki groaned in an exhausted tone.
-I can't sleep....-I responded quietly. He hummed in response and turned to face me.
-What's wrong?-he asked with his eyes still shut.
-I don't know.-I responded and crossed my arms.
-Fine.-he snapped and his eyes popped open. He climbed ontop of me and started kissing my neck.
-What the hell are you doing?-I asked confused.
-I'm tiring you out.-he said between kisses. I just nodded and laced my fingers through his hair. With a quick move he threw the blanket off me and his hand began to explore my curves. He left a trail of soft kisses on my sternum then back up my neck. He softly sucked on my sweet spot.
I lightly moaned which made him suck harder. I was sure it would leave a mark. He loved showing everyone that I belonged to him. His face hovered over mine, fanning a breath on my plump lips. He leaned down and kissed me passionately. Immediately kissing back, he sneaked his tongue into my mouth. The heathed make out session took my attention away from his cold hands that were now hovering under my bellybutton. I moaned into the kiss and Loki pulled away for air. We locked eyes as he ripped the thin fabric covering my wetness.
-These were really expensive...-I gasped. He just smiled at me, his devilish smirk showing his pearly teeth. I closed my eyes as he moved down my body with a trail of kisses again.
-Pleaseee.-I whined as I felt his breath on my upper thigh. He bit down onto my soft skin, earning a loud moan which only encouraged him to keep going. His finger traced small circles around my wet labia, teasing me.
-Loki please stop teasing.-I gasped as his fingers got closer to my eager clit. He looked into my eyes and shoved a finger into my wet pussy and his lips connected with my clit. My hips buckled and he held them down with his other hand to keep me still. Moans and whimpers left my lips and my head fell back. I gently pulled his hair earning a groan from him, it sent vibrations down my clit which only made this more pleasurable.
-I'm...close.-I managed to say in between shaky breaths as his finger pumped into me at a rhythmic pace. Then suddenly it all stopped. I pouted at the loss of contact, cold air washing over my entire body.
-Get on all fours Pet.-he growled as he sat back on his heels. I nodded and did as he told. I arched my back, my head in a pillow.
-Good girl.-he whispered as he leaned beside my head. I moaned in response. His large hands running all over my body, lingering over my round ass. Before I could enjoy the moment he slammed into me without a warning and started pounding at an inhuman speed. My moans and his grunts filled the quiet room. He grabbed onto my hair and pulled my body flush against his. My arms flew back and were now wrapped around his neck, lightly scratching at his neck. His hair tingling as he burried his face in my neck, kissing and sucking.
-Don't stop, Oh god.-I whispered. Sweet nothings left his lips as I moaned curses while he kept his pace up.
-So close....-I whined and he pushed me back down onto the bed, his hand remained on the small of my back.
-Me too.-he growled as his trusts became sloppy and erratic. After a few short minutes I came undone underneath him, my body shaking uncontrollably. As my walls tightened around him, he twitched and with a deep thrust and a loud grunt he also came. He layed down beside me and pulled my sweaty body against his.
-Thank you...-I whispered as my eyelids got heavy.
-Anytime Pet.-he chuckled and kissed the top of my head, tucking a strand of hair behind my flushed ear.
-I love you.-he whispered softly as my eyes closed and sleep washed over me for the first time that night.