Steve Rogers || Reckless&Relentless (smut)

-I am so done with you Y/n! Why can't you ever do what I tell you to? Honestly you're the most reckless person I've ever met. I don't even know how you're still on this team!-Steve shouted as I walked into the quinjet covered in blood.
-Calm the fuck down fossil. I'm all good.-I snapped at him blankly.
-Watch your mouth!-He growled at me as I turned away from him with a smirk.
-No need to get all worked up just because my way is better. It's okay to be wrong sometimes Captain.-I smiled at him innocently now. He was so furious I could literally see steam coming from his ears.
-Your way is senseless murder.-he responded angrily.
-Still saved your frozen ass didn't I?-I laughed in his face and went to sit down, wiping the blood from my nose. He slammed his fist on the back of his chair and walked away.
I joined the team a year ago and I loved everything about being an Avenger. Except for one bit....Steve fucking Rogers. He absolutely drove me up the wall with his stupid plans and rules. And I think it's safe to say that he hated me too...I was horrible at following his dumb orders. He always tried to sideline me because I was smaller and younger than anyone on the team. It pissed me off so damn much, I could kill him if I wanted to. I was trained in the Red Room with Natasha and we were pretty close, I escaped before her and spent my days as an assassin for hire. Of course it wasn't pretty or too heroic but it was a way to make money. It was that or being a stripper. Probably should've went with the latter if I'm honest. Bucky, me and Nat became close friends when I joined and I'm pretty sure that's why Steve started to hate me in the first place. He treated me like a child but I had a great great plan on showing him how grown I am. Of course there was sexual tension between us, it annoyed everyone on the team at all times. It got to the point where they outright refused to go on a mission where we were both present. So now I was stuck with his oh so annoying sexy ass.
After an hour of dead silence we landed at the compound and stormed inside.
-Did it not go well?-Bruce asked first as he noticed us both pissed off.
-It would've went better if Rogers let me do my fucking job for once.
-Oh stop it! You almost got me killed!
-FOR THE LAST TIME...I SAVED YOU. It's not my fault if your ego can't take being wrong.
-This has nothing to do with me. It's all on you and your love for killing.
-OKAY THAT'S IT ASSHOLE!-I screamed back at him and got in his face ready to knock him out.
-Oh what? You're threatening me now?-he scoffed with a smile thinking I wouldn't hit him. Everyone was gathering around us watching. I smiled at him then punched him right in the nose. I heard Bucky yell "damn" from behind me.
-Don't bring my past into this.-I spat as he clutched his broken nose and I was about to turn around to walk away when he grabbed my shoulder staring into my eyes. Before I could twist his hand he headered me, making my nose bleed again. I stumbled back but kicked him in the gut as I regained my balance. He grunted and shoved me into the small glass table that was behind me, it immediately shattered as I landed on it. He jumped on me and wrapped his hands around my throat. I smirked at him with a bloody smile and kicked him off me.
-You vicious little bitch!-he shouted as he got back up again.
-OKAY THAT IS IT!-Tony roared as he entered the room.
-Stop it now or I will actually blast both of you! What the fuck is going on?-He shouted pulling me up from the glass. Sam took Steve out of the room and Nat took me to the med-bay to get the glass out of my back. I stared at the marks left on my neck.
-They didn't go in too deep.-she whispered as he gently pulled some out of me.
-It's fine. I'll be grand. I can't die remember?-I laughed as she finished cleaning my back. She had cut me out of my suit which I was most upset about.
-King T'Challa will send a new one tomorrow.-Bucky said as he entered the room.
-You shattered his nose by the way.-he added laughing. I smirked back at him. After a few drinks in my room they left to go to sleep like everyone else. I threw on some pjs and tried to fall asleep.