Steve Rogers || Reckless&Relentless (smut)

-I am so done with you Y/n! Why can't you ever do what I tell you to? Honestly you're the most reckless person I've ever met. I don't even know how you're still on this team!-Steve shouted as I walked into the quinjet covered in blood.
-Calm the fuck down fossil. I'm all good.-I snapped at him blankly.
-Watch your mouth!-He growled at me as I turned away from him with a smirk.
-No need to get all worked up just because my way is better. It's okay to be wrong sometimes Captain.-I smiled at him innocently now. He was so furious I could literally see steam coming from his ears.
-Your way is senseless murder.-he responded angrily.
-Still saved your frozen ass didn't I?-I laughed in his face and went to sit down, wiping the blood from my nose. He slammed his fist on the back of his chair and walked away.
I joined the team a year ago and I loved everything about being an Avenger. Except for one bit....Steve fucking Rogers. He absolutely drove me up the wall with his stupid plans and rules. And I think it's safe to say that he hated me too...I was horrible at following his dumb orders. He always tried to sideline me because I was smaller and younger than anyone on the team. It pissed me off so damn much, I could kill him if I wanted to. I was trained in the Red Room with Natasha and we were pretty close, I escaped before her and spent my days as an assassin for hire. Of course it wasn't pretty or too heroic but it was a way to make money. It was that or being a stripper. Probably should've went with the latter if I'm honest. Bucky, me and Nat became close friends when I joined and I'm pretty sure that's why Steve started to hate me in the first place. He treated me like a child but I had a great great plan on showing him how grown I am. Of course there was sexual tension between us, it annoyed everyone on the team at all times. It got to the point where they outright refused to go on a mission where we were both present. So now I was stuck with his oh so annoying sexy ass.
After an hour of dead silence we landed at the compound and stormed inside.
-Did it not go well?-Bruce asked first as he noticed us both pissed off.
-It would've went better if Rogers let me do my fucking job for once.
-Oh stop it! You almost got me killed!
-FOR THE LAST TIME...I SAVED YOU. It's not my fault if your ego can't take being wrong.
-This has nothing to do with me. It's all on you and your love for killing.
-OKAY THAT'S IT ASSHOLE!-I screamed back at him and got in his face ready to knock him out.
-Oh what? You're threatening me now?-he scoffed with a smile thinking I wouldn't hit him. Everyone was gathering around us watching. I smiled at him then punched him right in the nose. I heard Bucky yell "damn" from behind me.
-Don't bring my past into this.-I spat as he clutched his broken nose and I was about to turn around to walk away when he grabbed my shoulder staring into my eyes. Before I could twist his hand he headered me, making my nose bleed again. I stumbled back but kicked him in the gut as I regained my balance. He grunted and shoved me into the small glass table that was behind me, it immediately shattered as I landed on it. He jumped on me and wrapped his hands around my throat. I smirked at him with a bloody smile and kicked him off me.
-You vicious little bitch!-he shouted as he got back up again.
-OKAY THAT IS IT!-Tony roared as he entered the room.
-Stop it now or I will actually blast both of you! What the fuck is going on?-He shouted pulling me up from the glass. Sam took Steve out of the room and Nat took me to the med-bay to get the glass out of my back. I stared at the marks left on my neck.
-They didn't go in too deep.-she whispered as he gently pulled some out of me.
-It's fine. I'll be grand. I can't die remember?-I laughed as she finished cleaning my back. She had cut me out of my suit which I was most upset about.
-King T'Challa will send a new one tomorrow.-Bucky said as he entered the room.
-You shattered his nose by the way.-he added laughing. I smirked back at him. After a few drinks in my room they left to go to sleep like everyone else. I threw on some pjs and tried to fall asleep.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Marvel One shots/smutजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें