•𝗩𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲'𝘀 𝗔𝗱𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲•

•🍂•

Nikki's POV, 2nd March 2008

Yeah, hey, so I've been thinking long and hard the last twenty four hours about what the hell I need to do and I've drawn a blank, theres no way I can act on my feelings for Tommy sober, I needed alcohol to give me the carelessness I needed to go through with it.

Ruining mine years of sobriety for this though was a massive deal, I was up for it I guess but I just didn't want it to become an issue again, I don't think it will but with my addictive personality and all I wouldn't put it past me.

Being in a house alone didn't help, the silence made everything so loud and it was fucking me up, I couldn't think straight about anything I was just trying to not give into trading my sobriety for love.

Being driven crazy isn't the best feeling in the world, feeling cornered also isn't a good feeling so imagine being me and feeling both those things at the same time... I hate feeling emotions, not all emotions but emotions like this, emotions which make me feel so lost, I've never learnt how to get past them so I just have some kind of nervous breakdown.

I wasn't sure how to deal with this, so I just don't deal with it but luckily for me I didn't have to deal with it alone today for long because when it it reached about 12:30pm and I found my lonesome not so alone anymore because the door sounded with three loud knocks.

I groaned not being bothered to get up and answer the door but knew whoever it was probably wasn't going to give up so I stood up from the couch and went over to the door, unlocking it and opening it.

I wasn't at all surprised by who was the other side of the door, it was Vince Neil, of course it was, like I said I wasn't surprised.

"Yo" Vince grinned as he stood on my doorstep.

"... yo?" I say back more as a question than a statement which makes Vince's smile wider as he barged into the house.

"Just thought I'd check in on you... ask how your date went yesterday"

"Hey, it wasn't a date, quit calling it that" I sighed, not even bothering to call the singer out on his lack of consideration to ask for permission to enter my home. I was used to him after all by now.

"Yes, it was" the younger man sang annoyingly "We both know it, Sixx... or at the very least you wanted it to be"

"Even if I did it doesn't make any difference"

"Why doesn't it?"

"Because if it were to have been a date it'd gone down in history as the worst date in the world"

Vince turned and looked at me in disapproval "What happened?"

"What didn't" I sighed walking past the younger man and sat myself down on my couch where Vince soon joined me.

"Wanna tell me?"

I sent him a sheepish look "I guess"

"Oh come on, it couldn't have been that bad could it? Tell me it at least started out okay?"

"Yeah. Sure. It went okay to begin with... but we ended out talking about us, I knew it'd happen... I knew we'd bring it up, it's why I don't hang out with him alone because he or I always end up saying something and then it makes everything so fucking awkward"