•𝗡𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗚𝗼 𝗔𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻•

•🍂•

Tommy's POV, 15th April 2008

Not much was happening at the moment, we'd almost finished the album now though, we had one song left to finish which we were due to finish the day after tomorrow, then after that we were done, I can't wait for it to be released. This album was fucking awesome.

We had had a pretty relaxed day so far, we'd got up a few hours ago, eaten breakfast, showered- a shower in which I managed to convince Nikki to have sex with me, I was a pretty happy bunny about that- we then sat and watched TV for a while before I had an idea.

Today, I thought I'd take a trip down memory lane by digging through our vast photo collection and looking through them with Nikki, it's something I've done alone and Nikki has told me he's done alone but we've get to do it together back as a couple.

Nikki was up for it so as it got to about 11am, we headed from where we were sat on the couch upstairs into the bedroom where I pulled out the box of photos, I sat on the bed and so did Nikki, I pulled out a handful of pictures and placed them down.

"Ready to do this?"

"Sure, let's get envious of our past selves for our youthfulness" Nikki joked.

"No need to be envious of yourself, you're as attractive now as you were then"

"Hmm... well..." the man trails off "Let's just look through them"

I sighed and nodded not saying anything about the comment, I just picked up the photos and we looked through them, smiling and laughing at some of them from parties and backstage of concerts, we had so much fun back in the day, so when I stumbled across a photo from 1984, Nikki looked at me as we looked at this picture and as soon as I met his eyes we smiled.

It was backstage at one of our shows, but the reason we were smiling was because of what happened after that photo was taken when we got back to the hotel, we had a great night. We'd only been together a few months when that photo was taken, good memories though, we remember the day this was taken like it was yesterday because it was rather eventful, Nikki and I were being our usual crackhead selves, what's new?

Instead of me talking about it, let me show you...

We'd just arrived at a hotel for one of our last shows for this year, you should know hotels were never a good place to put Mötley Crüe, especially Nikki and I when we're kinda drunk, kinda high and wanting to just cause everyone else grief for our own amusement.

Especially when Doc tried to tell us not to do crazy shit, when he tells us not to do something he knows it just makes us want to do it more, sometimes he must regret being our manager but oh well, he can be a dick so he deserves to be picked on.

And that's exactly what Nikki has planned, he'd come up with an idea earlier just as we arrived at this hotel a few hours ago which involved going into Doc's room when it's empty and trashing the place, but that plan changed when we saw the hotel rooms and noticed the windows were sliding ones and were pretty fucking big, Nikki's plan changed then too throwing the bed out the window, mattress and all.

I was down for it, Doc wasn't around right now and we'd managed to grab a spare key card from reception by Nikki flirting with the receptionist, it meant it was time to put our plan in action.