•𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗣𝗮𝗴𝗲•

•🍂•

Nikki's POV, 8th April 2008

We needed to go shopping today, I know that's kinda random but god was it true, we'd eaten all of the fresh food Tommy had, and I even gone back to my place, which on a side note I had put up for sale, and taken all edible food from it and brought it here, we'd gone through all the edible things and now were living off canned foods, not ideal for a healthy diet, so I was adamant on going shopping.

Tommy was always a hyperactive child about shopping and enjoyed it like it was some kinda major event, he was a weirdo... but he was my weirdo none the less.

All morning he'd been bugging me to get showered and dressed wanting to leave the house as soon as possible, he was being way too energetic for my liking- so much to Tommy's displeasure I took my time on showering and getting ready, even wrote out a shopping list for everything that we needed.

This took a few hours all in all, so we ended up leaving the house at about one in the afternoon, Tommy practically leaped out of the house, snatching my car keys from me and letting himself into my car, when I did join him a few seconds later after locking up the house he gave me my keys and I started driving to the grocery store.

The entire time we are driving Tommy didn't shut up, he just kept talking and talking in excitement, even at some point reaching into my jacket pocket and grabbing the shopping list, reading out every item and then asking me why we needed it.

I answered his questions but was losing the will to live as I did so, I literally thanked god when we pulled up to the grocery store and believe me, that doesn't happen very often.

Tommy ditched me the second we got out of the car, going to presumably get a cart and wait for me, I took shopping bags from the trunk of the car and went to find my boyfriend who wasn't difficult to spot with his 6'2 statute, tattooed arms and lanky appearance.

When we got inside the store I forgot how much I both loved and completely despised shopping with Tommy, he stopped me from following the list by putting random things in the cart and showing me random objects and foodstuffs that interested him, it was cute but I wanted to just get what we needed and go home.

It took us a literal hour to make it halfway around the store, I was getting what I'd written but Tom kept disappearing and reappearing, so I couldn't move as fast as I wanted too.

Just as I placed another item off the list into the cart and crossed it off, I hear Tommy's voice as I stupidly chose to walk past the shelves stocked with candy "Yo, babe, look at these" Tommy said holding up a packet of multicoloured cookies, looking like he'd just fucking won the lottery.

"Wow" I comment dryly.

"Why are you being so unenthusiastic, you're cramping my personality, dude"

"I am being enthusiastic, just not everyone is as easy excitable as you are, only a five year old gets excited over cookies Tom"

"You're so miserable when we go shopping, why are you always miserable?"

"No, I'm not miserable, I'm just being sensible, we don't need to buy rainbow cookies, what we do need is detergent and disinfectant, so move your ass"