Part 2

Ariyah's POV:

A few weeks passed. He never came. 

Not that I was waiting for him...

I simply noticed that he never came. 

Yeah, that's totally the case. My inner self rolled her eyes.

I snapped my makeup bag closed after I finished applying my favorite red lipstick. I fixed the tight uniform shirt, and proceeded to put my things in my employee locker. I walked to the exit of the women's changing room. Just as I got out of the doorway, Junior was standing there. 

"Hey sweet thang, so you ever gonna take me up on that offer?" He hooked his scrawny arm around my shoulder as we walked side by side to the bar part of the club.

Ew. "Um, I'm just so busy nowadays, it's impossible for me to get some alone time. So I don't really have time to hang out." 

It wasn't a lie, between college, the bar, and my work-study at the library, I really didn't have time to hang out. Even if I really wanted to. The thing was, I'm willing to give looks a leeway. But Junior was known for taking advantage of women, and I wasn't willing to compromise on that. Junior tensed and was about to say something, but luckily my phone rang. 

Saved by the cell! I took my phone out of my pocket. "Oh, I have to take this, I'm so sorry! Hopefully we can talk another time!" 

I lied. It was a scammer. But I would do anything to get away from being with Junior in a dark hallway. I lightly jogged to the counter as I held the phone up to my ear. I began setting up, making sure that I would be ready for the rush of people aching to get into the city's five star bar. 

Moments later, he walks in. Unlike last time, his suit is jet black. The muscles in his legs and arms look so strong and delicious. The outline of his muscles moves as he walks. He hasn't shaved, and though he doesn't have a full grown beard yet, it is definitely noticeable. His large bulge can be seen through his pants as he unbuttons his suit jacket. He must be hard if it's that big from a distance. That is one fine specimen. And he's coming right towards me. 

HE'S COMING RIGHT TOWARDS ME! WHAT DO I DO? PANIC! WAIT DON'T PANIC! ACT NORMAL!

I decided to just avoid the situation as a whole. I turn to serve another customer. As I pass them their recommended drink and collect the money, I feel his gaze. He's sitting at the bar. His stare is electric, and he seems to know it. Instead of asking what he would like, I simply try to busy myself with stacking and restacking to-go cups. Why do we have these? We never use them. A deep voice interrupts my panicked train of thought.

"Whiskey, neat." 

Damn, even his voice sounds strong. His muscles flex as he moves one hand to his pocket to retrieve the money. His fingers are covered in rings, and the veins are prominent under the chain link bracelet he has on. The black watch located on his left arm has a silver clock face, which glints in the light. His dark hair is neatly combed, and his hair seems to be freshly cut. I noticed all of this within the time it took me to make his drink, and when I was done, instead of sliding it, I walked over to him and placed the drink directly in front of him. 

I suspected that he was going to look at my cleavage, yet he looked directly at my face. I looked right back at him. His gaze flickered from my mouth to my eyes, and his breathing deepened. As the glass and my arm came to a stop, he reached out to take his drink. His cold rings scraped across my hand, and I almost had an orgasm right there. What stopped me was the electricity that seemed to flow from his hand to mine. 

After moving his hand, he took his shades off with his right hand. His thick, ring covered fingers caressed the side of his shades as he carelessly held them in this fingers. His eyes were a stormy grey. I could see what they were directed at behind this pair, but I never knew what color his eyes were until now. They were so cold, yet tantalizing at the same time. They pulled you in, but they pushed you away at the same time. No matter how hard I tried, I could not tear my gaze away. Time seemed to have stopped as this exchange occurred. He shifted in his seat. I wonder wh-