Part 15

Ariyah's POV:

Mariano busted in the door and held his brother and sister at gunpoint. I didn't even know he had a gun. Instead of being afraid, I was actually a bit turned on. The muscles in his arms and forearms were flexing and the veins in his hands were enlarged as he yanked open the door and simultaneously put his finger on the trigger. 

After having the sexiest shock of my life, we said our goodbyes and left the event. I thought I was going to get the chance to meet his parents, however the lights going off and some other event forced them to leave early. Mariano assured me I was going to get another chance to meet them. By the way his grey eyes met my own chocolate pair, I knew he was serious. 

We were now home, and Mariano stepped away to make a call in another room. I had feelings for him. Which ones exactly, I didn't know. I felt attracted to him, but I had only interacted with him for about four days. I saw him for over a year before our first interaction, but I still felt like I didn't know him. Yet here I was, willing to put my pussy on a platter for him. 

I mean, he had to be attracted to me, right? He fingered me, let me grind on him, and he had that dream about him eating my p-

A deep voice interrupted my thoughts. "What are you thinking so deeply about?"

Mariano walked up behind me and wrapped his hands around my waist. He put his chin on the top of my head, and we looked at the moon together. "Is this okay with you?"

I nodded my head yes, and I responded to his first question. "I was thinking about you and all the stuff we've done together in such a short period of time. Since when did you notice me?"

Mariano's right hand traveled to my stomach. His left hand stayed on my hip, and his thumb was moving in soothing circles. "I noticed you a little over a year ago. I had begun to notice you, before you even noticed me. I noticed your voluptuous a-"

He coughed. "Your voluptuous hairdo, and those curls that rested just above your bra strap. I noticed how your skin glowed in all kinds of lighting, and I noticed your sweet, down to earth demeanor. Now that I've gotten to know you, I notice everything about you. I know that your left dimple is deeper than the right and that you are very flexible. I know you have a hard time opening up to others and that your hair isn't black. It's actually a beautiful combination of brown with red, and you can only see it in the sunlight. I know that you give so much of yourself to others, but you barely get the same in return. I know all of these things, and I want to know even more."

I couldn't stop it from coming out. "Awww."

-------

We ended up talking for hours. I discovered that Mariano's mom had a miscarriage, and that the family had a ring with their family monogram on it. There were so many things that surprised me, and so many things that made me laugh. We were now spooning, and I couldn't help but get comfortable as we watched the movie. I moved my ass a bit, then shivered when I felt something thick, hard, and long against it. Mariano's hands harshly grabbed my hips and pulled my ass back to rest on his dick. His breath coated the shell of my ear as his deepened voice grew firm. "I know that's not all you were thinking about, bellisima. You are so wet, it's staining your pants. You must have been thinking about something. Was it me? Tell me, Ariyah."

That command, along with his firm fingers resting on my body, had me clenching my legs. I nodded. "Use your words. I cannot help you if I don't know what you need. Do you want me to touch you?"

Again, I nodded. In return, I received a harsh spank on my thigh. Before his hand could come down another time, I finally opened my mouth. "Yes, I was thinking about you."