Part 10

Ariyah's POV: 

Mariano guided me to the outdoor furniture that was present on the terrace. He released my hand and pulled back the chair. After getting myself situated, he turned the chair and began to put my shoes on my feet. As always, my mind was filled with questions, but I hesitated to ask him the few that were on my mind. As if he could see my dilemma, Mariano stopped what he was doing, but continued to fiddle with my leg. As his hand softly brushed up and down my leg, he told me something that eased my worries for that moment. "Ask me anything, bellisima. I want you to feel comfortable with me."

I took a breath and hummed, to let him know that I heard him. Sorting out my thoughts, I decided to ask him something that had plagued me since he first took notice of me. "What did you think when you first saw me?"

He looked up as his grey eyes met mine. I put one hand above my eyes to block them from the setting sun. Looking at the pink, orange, and even purple colors in the sky, I listened to his deep voice. "Princessa, I noticed you way before you noticed me. I would see you working in that tight uniform shirt, and I automatically took notice of your magnificent body. But as I began to observe you more and more, I realized that you were more than just a woman with a good figure. Your personality blew my mind. You are so caring and kind, even to the customers who are drunk out of their minds. Just seeing you interact with others was a huge turn on for me, because I got to see who you were without me being in the mix."

Throughout his speech, his hand continued to make upward movements, and he eventually finished putting my shoes on. By the end of his speech, he was rubbing my cheek with his right hand and my thigh with his left. His cold rings grazed against my skin, and once again reminded me of his cold, grey eyes. The more I looked at him, the more I could sense that he meant every word. I didn't know what the future would hold, or if this would blossom into love, but I was enjoying the moment right now, and that is all that matters. Before I could get too deep in my thoughts, Mariano answered the second question that was on my mind. "And when I saw you today, Bellisima..."

He took a deep breath. "I wondered how out of all the people in this world, I was able to be graced with your presence. The way your skin glows in sunlight is more wonderful than the gold glitter that adorns you tonight. I'm certain that the beauty you have on the outside matches the beauty on the inside, and I just about wanted to tell them that I couldn't come because my princessa would outshine me any night. But I wouldn't do that because then someone else would be there to claim you." 

His warm hand tightened on my thigh the slightest bit, and though I noticed, I had no clue as to why. Before I could ask, Mariano once again interrupted my train of thought. He was down on one knee, and he reached in his pocket to pull out something. Before I could see anything, all I could think of was 'yes.' If I'm being honest, I would be on my knees for this man anytime. I mean, sure, I don't really know him, but if he were to propose right now I-

"Baby, open your legs."

Without a thought, I spread my legs as far as the dress would let me. Using the slit in my dress to gain more access, Mariano put this pink U shaped thing on my thigh. Helping me up, he smacked my ass and told me to go put it in. Having no clue what this thing was, I told him that I couldn't and needed help. In a rush, as the driver was almost here, we practically ran to the bathroom, where I filled my arms with my dress and held it up for Mariano while he pulled down my thong. His rough hands close to ripping them, I dropped one armful of dress and said, "Stop! Are you going to pay for those? And you better not wait until it's a sale. These things are my favorite and they're expensive. Do you use paypal?"

Mariano pulled my dress up yet again and shoved it into my arms. Shooing me away, he replied with words that made me flood. "I'll buy you as many as you want, but don't think that you'll always be wearing underwear around me. They look much better on the floor, don't you think?"

Done with the adjustments of the device, Mariano had something to say that made me even more wet. "Damn, Bellisima, wet already? I think we're going to have a lot of fun tonight."

Fixing my dress and clenching my thighs, my excitement began to grow. With my arm around his, Mariano led me down the long hallways and soon enough, we began to walk down the stairs. All of a sudden, I felt the most powerful vibrations! It was so wonderful and intense that my legs felt as if they were going to fall off if I didn't satisfy myself. I stumbled down the stairs, but Mariano was there to catch me. I let out a sound even I didn't know I could make. Mariano chuckled, and then helped me to the car. Leaning into my ear, I felt his lips caress my ear and neck while he reminded me of something. "Bellisima, I think you should remember not to be loud. You don't want everyone to know what a slut you are for me, do you?"

At that, he turned off the vibrator just as I was about to come. With a loud groan, I was starting to get very frustrated. Grabbing at his hand to see where the remote was, he shifted and I could no longer see one. With a glint in his eyes, he looked at the driver as if he was innocent in the entire situation. "Is something wrong, Princessa?"

Unable to utter anything else, I responded swiftly. "Fuck you."

Putting his large, warm hand on my thigh, Mariano's deep voice chuckled as he replied without a care in the world. "I will, Bellisima, I will."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'VE BEEN SO SWAMPED WITH COLLEGE IM SO SORRY YALL

IM TRYING TO GET ON A SCHEDULE SO I CAN UPDATE MORE

QOTD: Has school started for you?

- See ya later fellow losers :)

Bro its 1 am rn lmao

Oh and I'll update at 44 reads and 20 comments... ok bye