Part 9

Ariyah's POV:

I wake up to the heavy weight of an arm around my waist, and a soothing breath upon my neck. I also feel something really hard, almost nestled right in the crevice of my ass. As I tried to move out of his tight grip, Mariano pulled me closer. It got to the point that I was wiggling in order to get away. Mariano groaned, and pulled me back to him yet again. His morning voice made me want to capture his lips as mine exploded with deliciousness, but I refused. I had yet to brush my teeth. "Stop moving, woman."

I huffed. "I can't, bozo. I have to pee!" I rolled my eyes. "Can you at least let me go for a second?"

Mariano's heavy arm released me. Just as I was about to get up, he snatched my body backwards and quickly grinded himself into me. "Third strike, Mrs. Morris. I think its time for you to prepare yourself for your punishment."

With that, I ran into the bathroom, and began getting ready for the day. Though I was curious as to what was in store, I knew that asking probably would get me no where.

------------

After we had eaten breakfast, I thought Mariano was going to get ready to go in for work. Not knowing what to do, I was going to head to my room in order to get a book that I had taken from Mariano's library. As I turned away, something told me to look back, but I didn't. I didn't get very far without Mariano's interference, for at about my third or fourth step, I felt the stinging sensation of a palm. I turned around to looking into Mariano's cold grey eyes. 

They held a glint in them, and they softened as they made contact with mine. His eyes traced my body from head to toe, stopping on my hips and chest. His gaze felt like a meal in itself, something that I could savor and be willing to accept all the flavor I could get. He crossed his arms and legs, and leaned on the wall. The color of his shirt, as well as the cuffs were undone. His open shirt swayed as he moved, and it finally settled, giving me a brief glimpse of a six-pack and a very sharp v-line. I got lost in his body, just as he seemed to get lost in mine. For a moment, we were relishing in the silence, until he said something that I didn't expect. "Bellisima, you must take your punishment. I have a party that I have to go to tonight, and would like you to come with me. Is that okay?"

I just shrugged. I wasn't used to getting so much attention that was kind, much less a choice. "Um, what is it for, if I might ask?" He shifts. The shirt moves yet again, and distracts me. My eyes finally drift away from his tempting body, and I see his mouth moving. Still distracted by my tantalizing thoughts, I could make no sense of the words coming out of his mouth. When he finished, his eyes looked amused as he stared through the depths of my soul. "Need me to repeat that for you, Princessa?"

I shook my head. "Words, Bellisma." 

I replied by saying, "Yes, I would like you to repeat that, sir." His eyes darkened as he shifted again before starting his sentence.

"My parents are throwing an anniversary party. I want you and your beautiful self to be there. Okay?" My heart beats faster. His parents? But we haven't even....

I mean not that we would ever...

But that's also not a never...

My thoughts were racing as Mariano walked towards me and put his hands on my shoulders. "Relax, baby. Don't worry about us, don't worry about my parents." He caressed my chin. "If this turns into something, then that would be wonderful. But if it doesn't, then at least we had one another for this moment."

As he hugged me, I felt the hard plane of his abdomen meet mine. I felt the muscles of his chest press into mine, and I thought about what that abdomen led to. I also thought about the fact that my nipples were hardening, but lastly, I thought about the hard object that was tucked into his waistband. Basking in the comfort of his hard, yet soft hug, I tucked that thought into the back of my mind to dwell on at another time.