Part 23

Ariyah's POV:

We ascended the steps as he carried my tired body to his room. As we do so, Mariano is informing me on what he is about to do next. "Aftercare is very important. I love making my mark on my sluts, so there will almost always be marks on what is mine. However, I care for your well-being, and I want to sooth your every need, including emotionally."

Within his first three sentences, I already had a few questions. "What happens during aftercare? What do you mean when you say emotionally? Is this going to happen after each time we have sex?"

Mariano, as always, chuckled at my curiosity. "Impatient, are you? Even with my dick inside, you were impatient. One day I'll have to fuck that out of you." He kissed the top of my nose. "But I've always loved that about you. It's one of the things that drew me to you. To answer you first question, what happens during aftercare is dependent upon what we do during sex. Today, you are going to get a massage on your bottom and your pussy. I want you to soak in a tub, and then I will give you a face mask. Sadly, this face mask will be cum free."

Surprisingly, Mariano looked genuinely sad about my face mask. He looked like a little child who got his cookie taken away. However, he answered my other two questions anyway. "To answer your second question, after an intense scene, you may experience sub drop. This is because of the influx of chemicals and hormones like adrenaline and endorphins. Eventually, though, your body will stop producing drugs that are the equivalent to morphine. As this happens, your parasympathetic nervous system will start to do its job. The parasympathetic nervous system is essentially in control of your body's current state of relaxation. As a result of all of these happenings, you will find that your body temperature is lower and that you feel a bit more incoherent. You will also find that you feel more tired. However, your symptoms of sub drop could be completely different because of your neurodivergency. There needs to be a lot more research into why these drops happen, as well as how these drops affect neurodivergents. Both sub drop and aftercare will happen every time after we have sex."

"Wow. That's amazing. I wonder if it will be like how I feel after too much social interaction. I typically start to feel quiet or withdrawn. I seem to be depersonalizing, which is a symptom of disassociation because I exhausted my social level. I'm curious to see if I react differently because of my neurodivergency. What about you and your chemicals?"

By this time, we made it to Mariano's bedroom, where he had a large shower and tub. Almost everything was black and white, though there were also some hints of grey. In here, he had black marble floors with grey concrete countertops. The mirrors were quite large, and there were two separate sinks, along with their respective counters. The lights immediately turned on as we walked in the room, along with the lighting that came from the square linings ingrained in the mirrors. The handles and fixtures were black, and the shower itself contained the same marble that was on the floor. This time, however, the floor of the shower was a white marble with grey grain. 

The oval tub was also black and was included in the shower. Next to the tub was a stool that had four towels set on top of it. Two were smaller face towels, while the two on the bottom of the pile were bigger towels- ones that you used to dry yourself off. There were two shower heads encased inside the ceiling of the glass square, and each had some kind of iPad looking feature off to the side. There was a hallway, which contained two doors on the right side, as well as one door on the left side. The hallway led to yet another door.  The room on the left side was across from the room on the right side. Each contained only a toilet. The second door on the right wall contained a closet filled with towels and other bathroom essentials. I had yet to see what was in room, but I knew it would be just as luxurious as what was currently exposed to my eyes.