03. Nice To Meet Ya

Olivia Rodrigo, 2021

"What the fuck." Olivia breathes out.

Because this just not what she had expected.
She didn't even know what exactly she had expected, but clearly not that.

She had not expected this warmness, not after the floor outside was practically flooded with rain, while the beginning of October felt like it could freeze the blood in your veins.

Fucking England.

She had not expected to see the Beatles and Beyoncé and Rihanna and- was that seriously Mick Jagger and Lady Gaga sitting on the floor playing Monopoly?!

She had not expected to see every one of One Direction in the same room and acting happy without any bad blood, while no one had seen them together in more than five years.

And she had most certainly not expected to see Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson - the two people that are part of the probably biggest relationship conspiracy in the world - dancing and Louis twirling Harry around and Harry kissing Louis on the forehead and Niall smiling at them while probably breaking the keys of the piano.

"Niall?" Taylor says - says, not shouts, just says, she doesn't even need to raise her voice - and the room immediately goes silent.

Niall jumps off of the bench in front of the piano with such force that it almost falls over and sprints towards them.

He bows, bows, in front of Olivia and smiles down at her.
"Welcome to our small hut." He greets her.

By this time, Louis and Harry had stopped dancing and stood next to each other, Harry leaned against the piano, one arm around Louis waist, Zayn had stood up and folded the coat neatly on the throne. Underneath, he is dressed in grey dress trousers and a black T-Shirt that hangs loosely off of his shoulders and exposing his neck tattoos that stuck out underneath the collar.

Lady Gaga and Mick Jagger had stopped their game of Monopoly and looked at them interested as well as Beyoncé and Rihanna.

"I'm gonna show you around right?" Niall's asks, accent Irish as fuck and extending an arm to Olivia.

Taylor nods in her direction before Niall practically pulls Olivia with him to Liam and Ed while Taylor walks over to Harry and Louis.

"This is duke Liam but we call him Payno or Lima. His throne is over there, next to Zayn's." Niall points to a chair that really looks like a throne next to the one Zayn had just vandalized.

"His what?" Olivia asks.

"His throne, of course." Niall says in disbelief.
"Everyone of us has one."

Olivia opens her mouth to ask more questions about that, because what, but Niall is already talking again.

"And this is Ed. Ed, Lima, this is Olivia, our new princess."

And, okay, WHAT?

But instead of asking more questions nobody is willing to answer anyways, Olivia just settles for a nod and smiles at the two as they greet her.

When she turns around to Niall, he is already on the other side of the room on his way over to Zayn so Olivia quickly follows him across the embroided carpet.

"This is duke Zayn and we call him Zen. Or MC Z. Or DJ Malik. Sometimes Celine or Cornelius. He has a few names." Niall explains and pats Zayns shoulder while Zayn looks at him, annoyed.

"Nobody has ever called me Cornelius." Is all he says, before smiling at Olivia and
holy shit.

This man is beautiful.