10. Over Again

Harry Styles, 2017

"I'm dying." Is the first thing Harry hears when he opens his eyes the next morning.

The sun is shining through the small space the curtains leave open and illuminates the wooden floor and a part of the white wall in a warm color.

It's cold in his rooms since the summer is over and he's still in a fucking castle that is made out of nothing but stone. Unconsciously, Harry wraps his blanket tighter around his body.

It takes a few second for him to recognize the sound of the groan that comes from somewhere next to him and he feels the bed shift a bit.

The blood freezes in his veins but at the same time it feels like he's burning all over.

Slowly, he turns around and it met with a sight he has totally not missed.

Louis Tomlinson.

Louis, laying on his back, in Harry's bed, rubbing his eyes and staring at the ceiling, a t-shirt that's way too big on him, the sleeves going all the way to his elbows and exposing his gorgeous collarbones making him look adorable as always.

What the fuck is he doing in Harry's bed??

Harry tries to concentrate on last nights following events and all he can remember is him and Taylor karaoke-ing (spontaneously remixing Hey Jude and Hey Angel) (Louis continued writing a song into his stupid note book, looking at Harry ever so often), Niall twerking on the table while Louis and Zayn threw money at him, Ariana backflipping from Taylor's throne, Harry dropping his phone into his soup again to see if it could float, and, apparently, somehow Harry and Louis had landed in Harry's bed.

But they didn't-

Did they?

No he wouldn't have.

He is still completely dressed like the night before.
And Louis is too, thankfully.

Harry doesn't think he would have been able to contain seeing Louis naked in his bed right now.

His head is pounding.

"Um." Louis starts and stops.

"m-hm." Harry agrees.

"Look, we didn't-"

"No, no, we totally didn't."

"Sure? Because that would be bad."

Bad? 

Of course it would be inappropriate and awkward and weird and also kind of hot-stop.

But Harry wouldn't call it bad.

"Mmh." He huffs and Louis slowly rolls to his side, facing Harry.
He opens his mouth to say something, maybe explain what he had just said, but closes it again.
Of course.

He always does that, doesn't he? gives Harry the hope that he will maybe explain something at last, only to crush this hope again. Giving Harry nothing.

"I should go." Louis says, barely audible and pushes the duvet off of himself, before climbing out of the comfortable and beautiful bed, that is suddenly so much too big for Harry alone.

Harry doesn't say anything and watches Louis grabbing his sweater and pulling it over his t-shirt.

He watches as Louis turns around and waves at Harry, biting his lip awkwardly.

"Last night was fun." Louis mutters, not really meeting Harry's gaze.

"It was." Harry agrees and then he's silent again.