(bonus track) TRFOTMI

Louis Tomlinson, 2022

Louis stands in front of the mirror in their hallway, while Harry finishes the last bits of the dinner he cooked.

"Knock knock." Harry suddenly screams through the house and Louis sighs dramatically.

Will this ever stop? Will he listen to knock-knock jokes until he's seventy years old? Probably. Is he complaining? No,

"Who's there."

Harry walks out of the kitchen, licking a spoon clean, looking adorable.
"Mary." He says.

"Mary who?"

"Marry me please." 

Louis shakes his head and Harry pouts. "Why not?"

"Because I married you three weeks ago."

Harry's face lights up at that, a beaming smile spreading on his lips. "Right."

He wraps his arms around Louis' torso from behind.

"By the way, I'm still mad at you for peeing on me."

"That was twelve years ago, Lou." Harry replies and kisses Louis' cheek.

"But I need to be mad at you for something, or we wouldn't live the married life correctly. So I'm mad at you for ruining my shoes that day."

"And I'm so not sorry for that."

Louis finally turns his head, allowing Harry to kiss his lips. The kiss gets deeper after a few seconds and Harry runs a hand down Louis' chest and stomach, enjoying how his abs tighten under the touch. When Harry's fingers reach his belt, Louis pulls away, causing Harry to follow his head dumbly.

"Haz, we literally had sex the whole three week honeymoon."

Harry shrugs, letting out a little pre-joke laughter that signalizes he'll make a terrible pun in a few seconds. "Too much is never enough."

"You're unbelievable."

Harry squeals in disgust and hides his face behind his hands. "Don't say that it remind me of that fanfiction Niall wrote."

"Do you want me to buy some glitter or-"

"I SWEAR TO GOD LOUIS STOP MESSING WITH ME!"

Louis only laughs and wraps his arms around Harry while the door swings open and a lot of people walk in.

Zayn and Gigi, Taylor and Joe, Liam and Maya, Conan and Olivia, Eleanor with Cliff, Niall and- Brandon?

"Hello and welcome to our new home, everybody." Harry says and spreads his arms, twirling around in the hallway of the house they bought a couple of weeks ago, before running after Louis who started to walk into the kitchen and jumping on his back.

"How was the honeymoon, babes?" Zayn says, the only one with Niall who doesn't take off his shoes. They all quickly settle down around their huge dining table.

"Harry burned the marriage certificate." Louis mumbles.

"Awe, because you don't fucking need a fucking piece of fucking paper from the fucking city hall?" Niall says, placing a hand over his heart.

"I swear to god, if you say that word in front of Khai one more time, I'll kill you with this fork." Gigi says, patting Khai's head in her lap.
Niall plants a noisy kiss onto her nose. Khai's and Gigi's nose, sitting down next to Brandon afterwards.

"No, Harry actually said," Louis says, smiling and turning his head to Harry, who grins down at his lap. "What did you say? Could you repeat that again?"