11. Always You

Harry Styles, 2017

"This is always you."

Harry's head is pounding again as he contemplates the facts in his head.
Louis wrote at least two songs about him after that day. He named them miss you and always you. Then he friend zoned Harry.

Why is he doing this to him?
Although Harry would be lying to himself when he said he was starting to get over him, Louis has no right to do all this without giving Harry any form of explanation.

Before Harry can kill his own brain even more, his thoughts are interrupted by the first verse of always you, sang by Louis soft voice, a bit shy and quiet while he pulls the strings of his guitar.

"I went to Amsterdam without you and all I could do was think about you. Oh, I should have known."

Louis did go to Amsterdam, a few months ago. Harry had seen picture of him in a gay bar on instagram.

With Eleanor. The irony.

"I went to Tokyo to let it go, drink after drink but I still felt alone. I should have known."

Wait what?

According to google, and Harry had googled where Louis had been a lot, he hadn't been to Tokyo in a long time.

But Harry had.

For songwriting and recording, a bit of press and promo for his first album.
And yes he had felt so alone. He had so gotten used to travelling with the lads that it had been so quiet and weird to do all of that without them suddenly.

"I went to so many places, looking for you and the faces,"

Harry lets his gaze wander around the room.

Liam looks at Louis with furrowed brows, resting his chin on his hand.

"I can feel it."

Zayn's gaze flickers between Louis and Harry.

"Oh, I can feel it."

Now Liam looks at Harry too.

So they both already connected the dots as well.
It's not that complicated though.
Harry's thoughts are blown away by the chorus and Louis incredible high notes.

"I'm wastin' my time when it was always you, always you."

Louis lifts his stare from the floor and looks at Harry while continuing to sing.

"Chasin' the high when it was always you."

He looks at Harry so calmly, so relaxed. Staring into Harry's eyes, singing about how much he misses him, in front of everyone. To say Harry is confused as fuck would be an understatement. He had left him.

"Should've never let you go, oh, oh, should've never let you go, my baby."

Zayn has to set his finger on Harry's chin and close his mouth, since Harry's jaw had just dropped after that chorus. 

Baby.

Louis just said that out loud while looking at Harry so innocently, the tiniest smile on his lips.
Not only that word but the whole chorus takes Harry's breath away and he doesn't know how to feel in this moment. His emotions are spilling over.

"It's about you." Zayn whispers into Harry's ear as if Harry is deaf and didn't hear what Louis just said.
"I know, Sherlock." Harry whispers back quickly, because he had already missed one verse.