17. Medicine

Harry Styles, 2017

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT.
YES WITH THAT I MEAN SMUT. GAY SMUT.
GAY LARRY STYLINSON SMUT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT, STOP READING AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER. IF YOU DO LIKE IT, I GUESS YOU'RE ON THE RIGHT APP HERE :)

DISCLAIMER: IT'S MY FIRST TIME WRITING SMUT BUT I'VE TRIED MY BEST, PLEASE BE NICE. *DEBBY RYAN*
K ENJOY <3

Harry spends the rest of his morning with Taylor, Zayn, Niall and Liam in the kitchen, spontaneously baking three cakes, listening to music on full volume and a flour fight.

The windows are open and the curtains move slowly in the autumn wind that blows into the room.

After a few hours, Harry claps the dough off of his hands and takes off his apron.

"I gotta gay, I mean go." He announces, but they all just nod and agree, not really looking up from their work and not even appreciating his very funny joke.
(they've become really invested in creating a green-blue cake).

Harry walks up the stairs, humming the chorus of his newly written song adore you.

He opens the door to his rooms and is met by absolute chaos.

Boxes, clothes, plants, books and vinyls everywhere, Louis' eight guitars laying around and a pile of papers, notes, lyrics and stories or sketches on them spread out on the carpet.

And in the middle of his mess sits Louis, shirtless, legs crossed and bobbing his hands to the beat of a songs he's humming.

Harry doesn't know the song but, of course, it sounds beautiful.

Still. What is this mess?

"Why didn't you unpack?" Harry asks, adjusting the collar of his sweater and walking into the room.

Louis looks up and meets his gaze, a smile spreading on his lips the second his eyes land on Harry and he gets up, walking over to where Harry softly closes the door.

"Didn't have time." He shrugs and puts his hands into the pockets of his sweatpants.

"I baked cakes for what? Like, three hours?" Harry laughs and Louis chuckles as well.

"But I took a nap, danced around to end of the day on repeat and then I snacked. No time to unpack." He says and tilts his head, smirking.

Harry's eyes involuntarily tilt downwards and his gaze wanders over Louis' naked chest. All the tattoos he loves, his collarbones showing and-
Harry's cross necklace clasped around his neck.

How did he even get that?

It doesn't matter though, seeing Harry's necklace laying on Louis' naked chest is the sexiest things he has ever seen.

"This is the sexiest thing I have ever seen." He says therefore and points to the necklace.

Louis smiles and wraps his hand around the tiny silver cross, that Harry continues staring at.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He sasses and steps into Harry's space.
"And then kiss me."

But when Louis can tease, Harry can do that as well.

As Louis leans in to connect their lips, Harry turns his head and walks past him, a successful smile on his lips as one of his hands raises to goes through his hair.

But then, his wrist is suddenly occupied as it's grabbed by another one.

"Where do you think you're going?" Louis' voice tingles Harry's hair as his body collides with Louis'.