Kinktober 2020 - Poly Lost Boys - Femdom

A/N - NSFW tag, no minors plz, not to be seen by innocent eyes!

Plot – In which the boys don’t easily give over the reins to their mate until one night she takes drastic measures. ❤❤❤

-----

The boys were tough nuts to crack on most nights when you wanted them to do something for you. It wasn’t even that often that you asked but it had really begun to annoy you when it was seemingly only Paul and Dwayne pitching in to your needs. Sometimes you just wanted to have just a little control in the bedroom okay? It wasn't much to ask for especially when each time you were getting into it, the other two namely David and Marko always seemed to take back control so effortlessly before you even realized it. Frankly you felt as if those two didn’t take you too seriously.

Thus, began the revenge. One night when you were positive, they would just be up and haven’t fed yet, you showed up at the cave with your little secret. Driving to the cave had been more freeing than you thought with Cyndi Lauper prepping you up on the way. In your experience none of them could fully resist your little secret weapon hidden beneath your rather long coat.

The boys had just clambered out from the dark recesses of the tunnel leading to the main cave and Paul was the first to stop them. “Dude...” Paul licked his lips, spurring the others to look at what had stopped the big buffoon on his tracks. “The fuck you stop for- oh...” Marko hissed, his hand already adjusting the tightening space of his leather chaps. Dwayne had been silently drinking you in, unsure of what to make of what he was seeing and David, well he had trying to figure you out. His icy blue gaze slowly flickered up your form and took you in like a well wrapped present seemingly dumped in their lap for the taking.

There you were sitting in David's chair as if you owned the place, an already ballsy move in itself and he might have said something if you hadn’t been wearing a full set of lingerie. Their eyes pulled up the silky lacy fabric pushing up your voluptuous breasts down to the panties and garter set hugging your curves nicely. It was almost like you wanted something.

“Well hello boys.” The small flames from the barrels cast a devilish glow on your skin. The previously dimming light barrels overnight had been reignited by yourself upon entering just for the soft ambiance. Despite your intention, it certainly wasn’t too far of a comparison because what you were doing now was sheer evil. Coming to the predator’s nest and dangling the goods.

Paul was the first to get close, kneeling as his hands stroked up the soft skin of your bare legs. “Damn babe. Now this is what I want to wake up to...” The husky drawl of his morning tones matched the mood you had put him in instantaneously. He hadn’t expected this but it was a pleasant surprise.

Marko was a close second away followed by Dwayne and you soon found yourself surrounded when David stood by the couch. Hands brushed and palmed at your bouncy locks to the soft garter. You relished in it, keeping eye contact with David the whole time. The heat in his eyes gave away his appetite and you smirked. One thing you hoped for was that he read your mind. You dared him. One thing he wasn't going to get was what he wanted, at least without giving into you first. For one brief second you understood why they wanted control. It felt addicting and powerful.
The only thing breaking your little staring contest was when you felt Paul's large hand start to rub up your skin and get a little too close to you core. Your foot raised and softly pushed his face away with a tut. “No touching.” You chided and watched his face twist in confusion and then fall. It was like candy had been taken from a child. As much as you felt bad, you knew the others would have a quicker time falling into place if you were consistent, despite how much you planned to reward him and Dwayne for letting you have your way beforehand.

Paul whined “But babe.”

“Uh uh, not until I say so.” You made it clear to them. If they want to touch, they give you the reins this time. Tonight, it was your time to be in charge.