Yandere David and Marko x Reader- Relationship Headcannons

[Warnings: A lot of mentions of non-con stuff- implications of violence. Degrading talk.]

Discretion adviced!

·       Either of them usually would not share their partner in anything but an established relationship with All of the boys setting. They are almost like kids who really do not want to share their toys.

·       You've heard the saying fight fire with fire, right? Well?... in this case said fires combine to get their way. Marko is -if you squint- just a few indistinguishable shades more sadistic than David but it's David that usually has to be the voice of reason when they ever have to punish you, Breaking your arms for trying to escape was a little too far- however your thumbs and maybe just a few broken fingers were fair game.

·       Marko's temper is really something you need to worry about. Even before he had laid his claim on you, he had always been known to have a short fuse. Marko had to stop going to certain bars due to all the dead bodies that could not explained without implicating himself and by proxy the boys, Now that doesn't mean that Marko will use that horrifying strength of his on you (at least if you've been good) however his vamped out face is something to be scared of. If an argument occurs and he cannot manage to placate you nor get you to just stop talking- he will get up in your face especially if he knows that you find his vampire side terrifying. Marko knows it gives you horrific nightmares and in all cases makes you rather jumpy around him. You shouldn't have irked him but at least you hadn't done anything worthy of his anger. Marko tries to watch his strength around you but sometimes it's not quite so easy.

·       David tends to treat you as more of a pet than a human being. David low key has a superiority complex, believing his vampire blood to be way more better than your human capabilities. Like a dog he tries his best to train you to be how he wants- but there are a few things he wouldn't mind you keeping. When you first arrived were taken to the cave you had fought them the whole way there and David was quick to put a stop to it before Marko could even try and get you to be quiet. The first memory of being inside the home forced upon you was that dull aching motion coming over you fighting any leftover fight within you. The rest that you didn’t fully remember was next being commanded onto your knees with the muffled noise of a fly being undone before you and then waking up to choking on David's cock. He made it clear from day one that  you are not in control.

·       When you are forced to be in the same room with one of them, the other is usually nearby. The two still feel the aching urge to bond with you but if you feel more comfortable with just one of them in the room, so be it, but that preference may not be honoured if you are being difficult. A lot of things they do are because you are being difficult.

·       Dates look like: pre kidnapping: bar hopping- dinners out- exploring the less well known yet beautiful spots that Santa Carla has to offer. Maybe a movie but usually they had to keep an eye on time and as much as they enjoy being in a dark room with you, they enjoy using said limited time to the fullest.

·       Post Kidnapping: Maybe Marko “borrows” Paul's TV for the evening and keeps you up to date on the latest horror's or maybe a comedy- your choice. David would either rear to you but usually you end up reading to him. Sex- obviously (usually not willingly as they kidnapped you, nevermind the two do not know when to stop nor when to recognize that you are only human (at the moment) They may agree to take you on a midnight fly- providing that you don't do anything stupid.

·       Sometimes the two end up getting into full fledged fights when it comes to you or more accurately an action that other may have done. That's when it can get scary. If you  are jot careful you may end up as crumpled as the broken furniture littering the way rather by the two. Don't make the mistake of using this to escape- that just means you will have two very riled up vampires now focussing their sights on you. David thinks you must be joking and would decide to use you as a way to calm down the situation- i.e. angry sex. David would not stop Marko from doing whatever he wanted this time although he will hip it straight in the bud if you try to make them fight again. “That's just not gonna work this time, sweetheart.”

·       Things can get happier... at the expense of your rapidly declining mental health and sheer hopelessness setting in. No amount of broken bones and bruises will be able to fully tame you but it can get scarily close. The two are noticeably more cocky when you stop fighting and just give in- although the hunter in Marko liked the chase, David will still tease you hear and then to test the seemingly new boundaries. If you don't retort to his almost baby like praise of you simply sitting in his lap all nice and pretty, he will be inquisitive but figures you're finally learning what’s best for you is them. Secretly you are also a good thing for them not that they would outright admit it- they tell you they love you often in their own ways so you should be clued in.

·       Marko likes to test how docile you can get- if he gets away with a kiss to your cheek without you flinching or him then he's most definitely gonna go straight for the lips and then neck next. Now if only you could put a bit more life into it like how it was before. He will straight up tease you if you pull away too quick for his liking. “Aww what’s the matter doll face? I thought you liked my tongue.”

·       Escape attempts have been tried and had. Nothing is going to get past these two. Where David is carefree- Marko is observant and where Marko is observant, David is more cautious. Their fights are usually about tying you to the bed, just bringing you up with them as they sleep on the elevator shaft pole and hoe to make it more difficult for you to escape. Threats are one thing but the first time you attempted to leave was the spark that fuelled the flame. Marko likes it when you could do something but simply don't due to knowing what they would do to you if you try. It's all mind games with him, but then David demands that you be restrained to the nest during the daylight hours to incinerate the thought of you misbehaving. David is just a point where he prefers to not have to take precautions and if that means tying you to the bed to make sure your pretty little head can't entertain your ideas, so be it.

·       Punishments: Marko and Davie have different ways of making sure you are good. David prefers: spanking, giving you that heavy feeling of his control until you puke, taunting you, degrading you, taking away luxuries they have allowed you and sometimes a little bit of healthy isolation.

·       Marko however: face fucking, intimidation, using his abilities to make you paranoid, playing with you in the worst ways I,e. Telling you that you are free to go and when he drops you off at your old house- revealing the bloodbath that once was your family.

·       How they show their affection for you: They both enjoy being around you but they just have an awful way of showing how much they are attracted to your very being. Vampire rules are different from human rules and they  often forget that time moves by fast for humans and slow for them. When they first felt your presence, they felt out of place for the first time in decades and they didn't know what to do about it but watch from afar. The two had came to a silent agreement that they could try to make it work. Mates don't present themselves all too often. Marko likes to buy you things mainly jewellery that he insists you wear, your favourite foods- like he will spoil you right from the start. David let’s to curl up in his lap if that’s where you find yourself and it would be a rather soft sight of him weaving his fingers through your hair gently. It's probably one of the only times he is doing his best to be gentle with you. When you’re with them expect a lot of compliments on everything, to be adorned in their clothes and gifts they get you.