Yandere Alphabet - Lost Boys + michael & star - A B C D

A quick note-- So I have been away for a lot longer than I usually am, and that is because life sucks and I've currently had a stressful few months if anything. I'm gonna post what I can but at the moment it's difficult sometimes to get in the mood, but for now... here's a shiny golden nugget I've been sitting on for a bit and because of the above, ill be posting in chunks of letters whilst I work on the rest when I get motivated ❤❤❤

Warnings: Unhealthy behaviours, manipulation, mentions of violence, mentions of non con, gas lighting, kidnapping and stalking.

|You have been warned|

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

David: Will tease you at first and you will think, Is he always an asshole? But that's just the way he acts when he low key likes someone which in of it self isn't too had but when he goes out of his way to manipulate situations in his favour? Say killing and messing with peoples minds? Then it gets a bit messy.

Dwayne: Protecting you from the sidelines first and once you are his, he makes his claim more known with his arms around your shoulder, giving piggyback rides or simply just hand in hand. Dwayne is the least likely to resort to killing people in his way, he's a little bit more compassionate than the others but if push coms to shove, he will do anything to get his darling where he wants them.

Marko: Straight up kills anyone who is mean to you, even family and friends, but he also likes to leave little loving bite marks all over you. At some points Marko's darling may feel overwhelmed around him with the way he acts (loud at times, provocative and not even the slightest touch of shame.)

Paul: Makes sure you are sexually satisfied, consensually or not and lives for leaving little teddies or jewelry on your nightstand in the cave when he's not got you on his lap. Takes a genuine interest in your music tastes, things you like down to the last movie you watched.

Michael: Brings you back things you like and doing you little favours aside from letting you go. He would go out of his way to make you happy in any ways he could especially pre kidnapping, even if it meant taking up another shady cash in hand job in town for money.

Star: Star is a little difficult to read at first, so whilst she has good intentions and she has a thing for you, she gives hints that she likes you. Her love is more patient and gentle than the others. She adores seeing you in her clothes, jewelry she made for you and comfortable in a shared space. Very touchy and always asks to kiss you first before she does even though sometimes she can't help it.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

David: Murder, murder, and strategic murder. This man isn't afraid to collapse some lungs in order to ease his irritations. In his eyes, you are his even before he introduced himself to you and that includes protecting what's his.

Dwayne: Invades your thoughts to see what you like and what you both can bond over. The invasion of privacy thing is the softest lengths Dwayne is willing to go himself, the last resort is to take a few people out but only if need be.

Marko: Murder, mind fuckery and playing with your emotions towards him. Marko can be a little sneaky in his endeavours depending on how things progress. He hates waiting and is likely to do all of the above if he is getting no where.

Paul: Breaking along with entering your room and stalking. He just wants to read you like a wide open book and what better way to find out about his future mate than to keep an eye on you. At first he absolutely thinks about making you go, "missing," along with tying up loose ends, but that is the more impatient side of him talking.

Michael: Willing to play others against you so that all you have is him. It's shocking how well he can act as everything falls into chaos quickly. Michael knows it's not particularly good what he did, but when you're in his arms crying and letting him comfort you? It suddenly feels worth it.

Star: If the half vampire side of her comes out to play, the person she sees in the way will be no longer but if not, prepare to see a more possessive side to her.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

David: "What's that? You don't want to become one of us?," - "Well darling, I don't recall giving you a choice."

Dwayne: "I know you are not comfortable here, but trust me, this is just as much your home as it is mine."

Marko: "I really wish you wouldn't do that," Casually after you slap him, "You wanna play? Alright. 5 second head start, but when I get you, you're mine."

Paul: "I hope we're not playing hide and go seek again, babe? You know I can smell you, right?"

Michael: "No, no and no. Here is where you will stay, with me. Now stop banging on the door before I have to make you."

Star: "Y/N love, please. We've been through this, things will get better so please stop saying such hurtful things."

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling’s will?

David: Turning, affection but not sex and will invade your thoughts often.

Dwayne: Will eventually turn you but until then the only things he would do are making you are taking care of yourself even if he has to make you take care of yourself and he isn't too bothered about affection as he knows you'll be more comfortable with that later.

Marko: Turning is first on the list, will expect some affection from you- may even make deals with you like him bringing back a book or slushie for you in exchange for a kiss, but you absolutely would be a spectator to his kills.

Paul: Sex, drugging, turning, you name it.

Michael: Making sure you take care of yourself during your, "stay," with him and a little bit of physical affection too, but nothing as far as sexual activity unless you want it.

Star: Kissing on the cheek, corner of your lips, forehead, nose, wrist, palm and then finally lips.