Yandere Poly Lost Boys Imagine - After the storm

A/N - The only kind of warnings in this fic are the implied kind. You can interpret it as Stockholm syndrome or simply a naive reader who hasn't realized how unhealthy their behaviour was initially. ❤❤❤

-----

When the rain died down, it was time to fly. Arms wrapped around you firmly with a cursory, “hold on tight,” from Marko before he was lifting off and joining the boys fooling around in the night sky. “No fair!” Paul whined and Marko smirked, “Snooze you lose, Paul.”

It's what we agreed, Paul.” David reminded him with just a little too much enjoyment.

“I didn't agree to shit.”

“Come on! We'll miss tonight's showing.” You began to whine, growing restless at their idling. Normally you would have let them go on and as entertaining as it couple be, you had spent the last few days talking non stop about seeing the new movie showing. The boys barely ever went to the local cinema and you thought it had been because they had to stay still for a long period of time but no, it had been because they just couldn't be assed. Until you came along that was and despite their initial dawdling about going or not, they had agreed a lot more quicker after you kept brining it up. Their weak spot was you and although you didn't consider yourself devious, you used that to your advantage.

“We wouldn't want that, would we princess?” Dwayne cooed and they shook their heads as they cooed about you being impatient. The cold salty air blew across your face and any exposed skin as they took off again.

Eyes far superior to your own found the perfect landing spot, using the dark of the trees to land on the outskirt of the parking lot. The drop was smooth as they usually tried to do but you had been placed back in your feet a few seconds later, Marko’s hands massaged your waist gently before Paul had grabbed your hand in his, threading his fingers into yours and swinging your hands as they made their entrance.

“Let’s get this show on the road.” David eyes the bright board above the doors and Paul commented, “And maybe a rocky road if they got it.”

Excitement filled you as you smelt the freshly popped corn and the sweetness of the drinks. The laughter and hushed spoilers of those who had just walked out of the screening hall was music to your ears. It truly was the beginning of a good night. The stares could not be avoided as the boys stuck around you, they were attractive and you learned to get used to their otherworldly charm.

Marko was first up, along side David at the counter. They asked what you wanted, encouraging you to get whatever you liked as Paul rambled on about getting a big juicy dog and almost everything else they had. You decided on buttery popcorn and strawberry cables as Dwayne insisted on you two sharing a drink- the largest container of raspberry lemonade they had- always the romantic.

Being the first in was not coincidence but a manipulation of their powers. Still, you didn’t complain as Paul dragged you right to the back. “Come on, this is peak make out central up in here.” He laughed as the others juggled the goodies up the stairs through the dimmed lights.

“Can't agree more!” Marko agreed enthusiastically.

There was a very small trail of popcorn leading up to the five, making themselves at home. Davis propped his leg up over the seat in front of him as Dwayne dragged you into his lap but sat beside Paul.

The pink drink sloshed as Dwayne held it in front of you, the two straws poking out messily from the plastic hole. “You first?”

Wrapping your lips around the straw you were met with the sugary and fruity taste of the lemonade. A small hum left tour mouth as you leaned your head back with a sigh. It had been a long while since you had it and now it just felt extra special. Dwayne set the drink down and hooked his fingers under your jaw and tilted your head back before his lips crashed into yours. Cool tongue swiped your lips suggestively as you squeaked.
“Mmm, fruity.” Dwayne smirked as your cheeks lit up.

The screen began filling with people, maybe not too many but enough where you felt self conscious on his lap.

It didn't stop when the movie started either. Throughout the silly plot, the boys had found a way to sneak kisses and generally rile you up, aside from feeding you whatever. The buzz of the sugar made you hyper aware of Paul's hand spread out on your thigh, rubbing slow and suggestive circles with his thumb. When you side eyed him in your peripherals he was still staring at the screen but the dumb smile on his face was a give away. Instead of taking the bait you chewed your lip to suppress a laugh and covered his with your own, threading his fingers with you, he stopped massaging and then you twisted until you were holding hands and halting his movement.

There was a whisper of, “God dammit.” Before he stopped making moves. Since then you were able to enjoy the rest of the movie. “Just watch the movie then.” You teased and Dwayne’s chest rumbled as he chuckled.

“You mean the rest of it?” Marko threw a handful of popcorn at Paul, earning a few dirty looks from nearby patrons. “Fuck off man or you’re getting sherbet eyes!”

“We'll get kicked out.” You whispered putting an end to their tussle.

“No we won't, darling.” David answered as things settled down again and people stopped glancing.

-----

After discussing pieces of the movie you had watched, they took you on a long walk to get to the boardwalk. It was nice and serene as they joked around on the way there. It was admittedly cooler tonight than it was yesterday or maybe it had been because David had his arm around your waist and then Dwayne had been holding your hand. Vampires could be quite cold sometimes but as if they had heard it, Paul was the quickest to shrug off his jacket and offer it to you.

It was warm and smelled just like him.

The boardwalk was booming like usual. It had the very same energetic night life vibe like before. It was a shame that it was tourist season and all the newer vendors had started selling Santa Carla trinkets and mindings, always overpriced and rather tacky. Thankfully you had already been and done that phase, probably months ago when you first arrived. Since then, you realised just how much fun the boys made the place.

And to think you tried to escape a little over a year ago, escape from this? The perfect life, one in which women usually fantasized about. How could you have wanted to turn this down, you sighed, content with being tucked under the safety of Dwayne's arm as your boys went off trying to win you whatever stood out.

Ever since you found out how much breathing in the night air was a luxury, at least in Santa Carla, it grew a deeper seed of affection for them for allowing it. Anyone could be “picked,” and then they would never breathe it again. Usually they stuck to those who picked fights with them or anyone who dared look at you. It was a safer feeling now that you grew used to it, so much that you could truly appreciate their care and knowing that you were untouchable.

“Penny for your thoughts, babydoll?” Marko asked, returning with a giant stuffed dolphin and a triumphant look.

“It's nothing-" You leaned further into Dwayne letting a dreamy smile overtake your content features. “I just love you all, is all.”

“Awww.”