How the boy get luxuries in the cave

What i meabln by this is how they could get a tv, bathing facilities (even if they kinda don't want it) and any kinda appliance down in that damp hole of a cave.

Tv:
• Right so at one point you just know someone is gonna start suggesting or moaning about how nice it would be to have a TV at their demand. I feel like all of them except for laddie and maybe paul would be laize faire about  it but of course you know who Laddie's favourite unspoken partner in crime is- Paul!
• They get up to soo much when no one is looking it hurts! But that's not the point.
• Because of the area and all, you just know that stealing a TV from one of the stores on the boardwalk and in town is not going to be as easy- especially if you are not A: Immortal who gives 0 fucks, B: An individual who has abilities that are frequently theorized by others and C: Could just straight up eat the cashier.
• But a las quite a few TV's had to be dumped once David made Paul go on a wild goose chase around the living area for a non existent plug socket for the TV. Okay- lesson learned!
• Now we are left with how he came accross the cave's resident shit box.  It was a day of bothering staff left and centre until he saw a kid playing with an old 1970's portable Mitsubishi. The quality was sort of shit but that did not stop paul from "liberating," the tv for a "better cause."
• It seemed to work until it lost battery halfway through an night of the living dead tape. It was a good thing Max was up to his eyeballs in his monthly invoices for stock- otherwise he would have noticed Paul using his electricity to charge the TV at his perfect little suburban house.
• Paul probably should have cleaned up those muddy messy footprints he had carelessly stomped into the nice carpet of the hallway until he thought to float.

Bathing system!:
• After a few incidents where a quick dip in the beach water just did not cut it. That and a few knock backs from victims due to that musty smell. Something had to be done.
• It was clear that David's "ingenius" method of emptying a can of body spray all over himself was just not gonna cut it. The security guards could smell them coming! and lets not talk about how easy it could make others remember just who was seen last with the victims either.
• Depsite their lack of trying- Going for a good old fashioned bath (or shower!) Was all they would need now.
• But how? Where? And what the fuck is 'body cream?' The boys end up picking up some basic body wash as it sounded like what they needed.
• Dwayne had floated the idea that they just get get a bathtub from one of the show rooms in town however itbwas made clear how risky it would be to steal something that large.
• It was getting complicated and even just booking a cheap "no questions asked" levels of shady motel room each night was brought up until Marko brought up the fact that they aren't exactly clean after each kill and none of them had yet to learn how to not be animals when eatting.
• In the end tjey decoded that whatever was outside of the cave couls just be counted as part of their living space too. Instead of a quick dip in the beach they now sat atop the slimy cold rocks down below the bluff naked (and most definitely) resembling mermaids as they washed both clothes and themselves with the body wash. Who needs a tub when they've essentially got a giant ass pool with seats!